• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Capsules info: MDMA or not? Please post pics and help everyone to not make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grassmoker

Greenlighter
Green caps, blue caps, white caps... Etc.

Please post where you got them and pics. I scored some green caps recently in Quezon City, Philippines. Had the worst time of my life, it was not MDMA. I heard a lot of dealers are mashing up low quality tabs and adding fillers! Please if it's not MDMA, don't bother to sell them! We just wanna have fun and parteee!

Capsules? Shit, if it's a non-see through cap then that sounds deceitful.... Crack that bad boy open and sus out the ingredients and/or test it.

Posting pictures wouldn't really help, capsules aren't like pressed pills... Get a testing kit.

Maybe you missed the "You must read before posting" guideline
The first link under "Useful Links" is
pillreports.com

this threads gonna be closed its too hard to tell the dif between powders/capsuals if one of us to say it was a certin chemical and somone went ahed and took it,it would be OUR fault and i dont think much BL'ers are willing to put anyones life at risk as others have said buy a test kit :)

Yeah it's almost impossible to compare capsules, they could contain anything.

This thread won't last long at all, as nobody can identify where the capsule came from or what is present without a testing kit.

Maybe you missed the "You must read before posting" guideline
The first link under "Useful Links" is
pillreports.com

Pillreports does not allow capsule identification as anything can be present. Pills are a lot harder to replicate where as capsules are really easy.

Yup. Someone got thrashed after posting capsule info in pillreports.com, that's why I posted here.

Anyway, if only the makers of caps would brand them or something, it would make it a little bit easier to identify. *wishful thinking*

Ull never know what a capsule contains just by looking at it let alone the capsule color.

Status
Not open for further replies.