• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Capsule related questions

forestman4

Bluelighter
So I have tramadol capsules, and inside is fine powder. I'm not sure if it's instant release or extended release.. so can I remove the powder and snort it? Or mix it in water or juice and just shoot it?

Can I inject it?
If I inject it will it become better?

Do not inject tramadol. Tramadol puts you at a high risk of having seizures. The IV route would only increase this risk. It has better bioavailability (meaning it absorbs better) orally.

You have said when taking it that the high lasts for 24hrs. This most likely means that it is extended release. Snorting it would greatly decrease the length of time it lasts and snorting drugs comes with a host of issues (clogged sinuses, nose bleeds, sore throat, headaches, etc.). If you insist on trying to snort it please only try a small amount of the powder from one capsule at first. Getting the same dose of tramadol over 24hrs is completely different than getting it all at once.

If you really want to keep taking tramadol to numb your problems please keep taking the same amount orally. Switching your route of adminstration or increasing your dosage is not a safe thing to do when you're feeling so depressed and lost. You could easily overdo it.

And stay away from injecting. It comes with severe costs to your body and your health. Just the process of injection, regardless of what substance you choose to inject, can introduce bacteria into your bloodstream, cause blood clots, collapsed veins, missed shots can lead to tissue death, blocked blood flow, gangrene, amputations, etc. Injecting pills is inherently dangerous as the fillers and binders in them can go to your lungs and heart and cause permanent damage. It should not even be attempted without micron filters.

No high is worth your life. You are not thinking clearly right now. Taking more and more drugs and doing so in riskier ways is a terrible way to deal with the problems in your life. You are so young and inexperienced with these things. Please talk to someone, anyone, instead of just trying to get higher and higher.

If you can't handle your emotions without drugs go smoke some pot. It can't kill you. This shit can. There are other ways.

You are at the precipice of a life long battle with severe addiction. I wish I had never gone down that road. You still have the choice to change the course your life will take right now. I promise you there is nothing but pain and heartbreak if you continue on this way. You deserve so much more.

Please take a break and think about everything before going any further. You are escalating your drug use far too quickly for it to be recreational at this point. More drugs are not the answer right now, honey. Slow down before you begin destroying your life before you have a chance to enjoy it.