Can't wait!

sunshinebaby

Bluelighter
I'm completely siked to meet all of you bluelighters. Definite genuine PLUR fun lies ahead. Tigger your B-days gonna be a blast!! I love Boston and the company at this party will rule. I'm kickin around right now with climber enjoying the lazy snow day, hopefully I'll sled tommorow. I don't have the internet at my house but my parents have it and friends, so i may only be able to write 3 times a week, but I will be down for gatherings!!no doubt. Special K hows the grapefruits? LOL. Are we goin to Rico or what? if so i need to take off work now. Drgnfly- i still have the bracelet you gave me at KandyKane, its definitly one of my top five., hope to see you in Boston. I'm excited to get to know all of you fine peoples. oh yeah and Tigger-"people could take your soul if you let them BUT DON'T YOU LET THEM, you've got a friend.JT.
Laughter is music to the soul

PR - is definatlly on but no more drugs for me just PLUR and fun !! no more grapefruits, no more 32 hours trip no more coke ... wow i will really miss these things
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well if i pass PR clean - I deserve a medal - 3 days of trance party CLEAN wow weird concept
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)