TDS Can't Think of anything else

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
I'm new so forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, but Lately, after my 'rents found my stash, I've found that all I can think of is getting high, on anything. I've started trying to sell my stuff for th money too. I don't have any physical withdrawal anymore, but I was wondering how to stop obsessing over getting high. It's ALL I can think about. Any ideas?:(:?

It seems like your life was revolving around doing drugs..drugs can be interesting and can become an obsession..u need to find other activities that interest u that are healthy to think/obsesses about..for example, when I tried to get sober I really Got into researching ancient civilizations/religions because it really interested me..also playing basketball became a hobby.when I did that my mind started to wonder about how the ancients lived and how to get better at basketball instead of drugs..find other activities that interest u to take your mind off drugs it will not get better if u just sit and do nothing except obsess about getting high.

Yeah i realized this too but I was having trouble finding hobbies to occupy my time. I like Tennis and I was gonna try out for the team, and i always like computers but my parents never supported that.

Sounds like you need to find connection to something larger outside of yourself. Maybe something that pushes the comfort zone enough to keep you engaged? Ever tried rock climbing or surfing or anything like that?

Sounds like you need to find connection to something larger outside of yourself. Maybe something that pushes the comfort zone enough to keep you engaged? Ever tried rock climbing or surfing or anything like that?
Yeah... But nothing else really interests me.
*sigh* I guess I can't just watch youtube and lay around all day...