• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cant swallow ecstasy

Rollinginclouds

Greenlighter
Hi so about 6 months ago I took my first pill and after that I took about 10 pills in the space of 2 months never had any difficulty swallowing them. But recently I went to some sort of an outdoor rave bassicly made for ecstasy and acid so I took about 4 pills through the night and had difficulty swallowing all of them. The first half made me gag, one I was sick like 30 seconds after swallowing and another I had to let it dissolve under my tounge and then eventually manage to swallow. I can swallow them comfterably in quarters but I don't want to have to quatre my pills every time, does anyone have any tips on how to swallow them easily and comfortably again?

Last edited:
Put it up your ass (seriously tho, plug it, you'll get a better high)

^while plugging is a legitimate method of ingesting a drug, you don't simply "put [the pill] up your ass".

While you may indeed realize that, some noob is going to read that the way it's worded and literally stick their pill up their butt ("yeah dude I read it on bluelight!")

So, lol, in the interest of harm reduction....one must prep the pill first (i.e. dissolve so as to use an oral type syringe to administer)

Cheers!
Oh, sorry OP--on topic---drink water and kind of swallow it in a big swallow of water. For any pill (esp big ones) I kind of toss it as far back in my mouth as I can then take a big gulp and swallow. Poof!--it's gone! And then drink more water to make sure it's all the way down and not irritating you 30 sec later like you said...

Last edited:
You could crush them, put them in a drink, chew them in your mouth etc. The possiblities are endless.

^while plugging is a legitimate method of ingesting a drug, you don't simply "put [the pill] up your ass".
sure you do. it works fine.

So, lol, in the interest of harm reduction....one must prep the pill first (i.e. dissolve so as to use an oral type syringe to administer)
how would you suggest one does that effectively and discreetly at an event?

also, can you explain how either r.o.a. is any more or less harmful than the other?

thanks.

alasdair

Well if you have a tent at a festival you could do it, if its open plains with people everywhere maybe not.

And in terms of "do you want to burn an ulcer in your butthole" ide say yes put a raw pill up your ass. But if you value that delicate membrane longterm you need to do it properly, even then. I dont have full trust in it because mdma crystals are usually bound with HCL salt, which apparrently is created from a reaction with hydrochloric acid and an organic substance. Could be slightly caustic in this sense, not sure bumhole membrane copes with caustic substances.
My uncle has shelved pingas n moonrock for years, he has serious "botty" problems now, ulcers, pains, bleeding the list goes on.

And yea for swalloing pills, just throw it into the back of your throat and take a sip of water as if it is not there. Need the liquid cuz when the pill is dry and chalky it refuses to enter your body with ease haha..