Cant stop ghb until its gone

sistersquirrel

Greenlighter
I relapsed hard today on GHB and had to go to the emergency room with mom and my Grandma, I was babbling and twitching, they thought I was having a seizure. My drug scan came clean at the hospital, and I did not admit to doing G, they are freaking out and worried now about me. I can't believe I took too much around them. I have no filter for when I should stop dosing until its gone. Oh its the last time.. It has to stop. I finally realized I have no power over it. A few months ago i was life flighted to hospital after passing out a community feed, that was totally awful. I just like the feeling so much I constantly want to have that feeling and i do it till its gone. I think g and I gotta break up.

I had a grand mal seizure because from abrupt Xanax withdrawal. Didn't tell my parents or hospital staff either, managed to keep it quiet even when I was barely conscious and have no memory of. I finally ended up telling my mom what had really happened after I got out of rehab recently. I could tell it bothered her, but I think overall it relieved some stress and worry. At least she knows what caused the problem, I think for a long time she was worrying about my physical health and thought I might have a serious health problem.

I had a similar problem with benzos and opiates. I would tell myself I'm only gong to take "x" amount, but as soon as I got high it was like I was a different person and all limits went out the window.

For me I think it has to do with crossing personal boundaries. I knew it wasn't smart to get fucked up, but I wanted the feeling. As soon as I gave into the urge and didn't get a strong enough high/feeling, the original limit no longer made sense. It was like "well I'm already doing something bad, might as well feel good about it" type of thinking.

Same here...

1) order half a liter, because I think I can use it daily & keep functioning
2) I use more (often) than intended
3) I fall asleep... during sex, at work...
4) I start to get physically addicted
5) I start to realize I cannot keep functioning using this
6) I throw the stuff in the toilet.
7) I have some nasty days wd-ing.
8) I’m back to normal
9) I forget I cannot control it.
10) goto 1.

I did this 6-7 times before I realized, I just shouldn’t order that half a liter.

Vazkor