L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't stay hard... But only when it comes to penetration

Aederine

Greenlighter
I'm having this very funny condition that I get hard for everything, but even the hint of a girl wanting to get penetrated, I go soft quickly.

Good thing is I'm improving my tongue skills fast, lol.

Anyone ever had this?

sounds like nerves. do you do any drugs at all? any reasons you might be feeling guilty around your partner?

I definately have this problem, and it only gets easier when I am comfortable with the girl I sleep with, which means that for sex with girls I don't really know yet it's problematic. practice and trust is pretty important for me when it comes to sex, which is why I am not that much interested in one night stands.
I guess for me the reason is that when it comes to penetration, I have to stay hard, which puts me under psychological pressure, which is of course not helpful if I want to stay hard. but a good handjob or blowjob is as satisfiying for me, and since I am also pretty good with getting them off with tongue and fingers, nobody has complained yet ;)

Definately nerves. I find it is easier to have sex with a stranger than sex with a friend. Try to at least get oral on the very first date. Then it only gets easier from there.