• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cant sleep. Zolp. Quetiapine. Etc

Star winx

Bluelighter
So this isnt new had insomnia a long time. Was involved in an incident with an uber driver. Before that found out I need pretty fast surgery. And it's all made sleeping harder. What else shold I try. Plus I add catapress to to stop nightmares. Yea pretry much a wreck atm. Need to go to police to make a statement. Not even sure I should. So confused. Tired. Please help.

Hi Star, seems you have a few things causing you stress now. Catapres, quetiapine and Zolpidem are all good for helping with sleep. Have you taken anything yet tonight? I personally would prefer Zolpidem because it's specifically designed for sleep. I don't care for quetiapine because it leaves me feeling hungover the next day and trouble waking up. As for the Uber situation, did you have an accident? What happened?

quetiapine still knocks me out been on it seven years, mirtazapine knocks u on ya ass, zopiclone can help u sleep if u actually try to go sleep same with temazes

I take 25mgs of Quetiapine for insomnia. Other natural substances that I utilize are Valerian Root and Camomile Tea. Those aren't really enough each on its own but when taken in unison work well.

After a few days though im assuming tolerance develops so it's not as effective. But cycling it with a few day break works pretty good. But yeah, I take Quetiapine when all else fails.