• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cant shit after amphetamines

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
So I been having this problem only this year and whenever I do an amph/meth binge I cant usually shit for 2-4 days.
Started drinking more water and it seemed to reduce the shit problem by 1 day. I dont eat properly during my binges also.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

Well if you don't eat you don't have what to shit, that's most probably the case. You can always use laxatives for heavy constipation, but in this case just eat more before the sessions

Even if I havent shat in a day or two the problem persists. Also always had stomach and shitting problems..
I will try to eat better and see what happens.

I usually take Senokot when on amp binges ( also use em for opiate constipation) its a stool softener and mild laxative, AMPHETAMINES or meth slow Motility of the gut (your shit moves through you slower) this is why amps are said to cause constipation.

It might be cut with fentynl and that causes constipation. Don't listen to people with flippant answers.. Research the common cut in your area and the side effects. You can buy fentynl test strips for $1 on line from Canada. It's become so epedemic in Ohio there are public service announcements. Meth is also a vascular dialator and can cause strangled bowel. Im not sure if those symptoms.

It might be cut with fentynl and that causes constipation. Don't listen to people with flippant answers.. Research the common cut in your area and the side effects. You can buy fentynl test strips for $1 on line from Canada. It's become so epedemic in Ohio there are public service announcements. Meth is also a vascular dialator and can cause strangled bowel. Im not sure if those symptoms.
you said the same thing i did basically. Except for the fent but ive yet to hear of meth cut with it its a possibility but..

Dont diss other answers that are educated answers and helpful...

Edit: snipped out the adjective, morph

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly unlikely they meth is cut with fentanyl. Possible yes. Meth dehydrates you and of course that will cause constipation

So I been having this problem only this year and whenever I do an amph/meth binge I cant usually shit for 2-4 days.
Started drinking more water and it seemed to reduce the shit problem by 1 day. I dont eat properly during my binges also.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it?
I do know one thing that alot of heavy meth users have Colon problems, I know one that even has a C-bag because of it.My brother is only 35 and already having to have a colon-oscopy done.Meth dont only fry your beain it also fucks your insides up.Amphetamine is not near as Neurotoxic are dirty as Meth.But still effects your kidneys and pancreas.

Hydration level is probably the most likely cause, as I am not sure that slowing peristalsis is much of either an effect of a sympathomimetic stimulant or the abstinence syndrome thereof -- but the amount of liquid in the bowel is a large part of how anti-diarrhoeals such as whole opium products, codeine, and the loperamide-diphenoxylate 4-phenylpiperidines work is that they slow peristalsis, increasing the transit time and therefore allowing the large intestine to draw more liquid out of the stool.

And actually, a cigarette or pipe of tobacco and a cup or two of coffee is a very effective laxative as well.

It was aspirin with dihydrocodeine, ephedrine tablets, caffeine powder, vitamins, and sodium bicarbonate which did this to me once, and the nicotine, and the water in the coffee helped reverse it. Also, I could go up to 8 days without eating, but drinking water and electrolyte solutions was important, which was much of the idea -- I did it for about four months and thereby took off about 60 kilos that piled up when I was on gabapentin and astronomical quantities of morphine . . .

Light , light, light, light it up sister
Can't sleep can't eat just can't concentrate well
Ever since I started the ECA stack
I have to tell y'all the truth
But here comes nicotine in a blue cloud up the pipe stem
Constipation's been driving me crazy
Come on nicotine and water
Come on quick

Nicotine
Nicotine the serum level is rising
Smoke in the alveoli
Nicotine
Puff, puff, pull 'er in
Smokestack lightning

Shake it up by walking round the city and standing on the tram
That's what Mundipharma's DHC instructions say
That can help a bit
Now my heart feels like an alligator in a chicken coop baby
Pump it up faster
Come on cholinergics
Make my intestines explode baby

(Refrain)

I've been thinking bout what I was missing
And being able to crap is a big one baby
ohoh
Kaboom, there it goes -- it hurts like the dickens
Time for a big shot of Scophedal
Lord have mercy
Come on hit me right at the base of the skull
Ahh, back in business baby

(Refrain)

Dehydration
Dehydration you're to blame
Aaaaaah Dehydration you're to blame
Deliver my Dihydrocodeine Baby and shittin out a pineapple
Uppers without liquid
You're to blame arrroooooooooooooowww

and so on

Last edited:
I usually take Senokot when on amp binges ( also use em for opiate constipation) its a stool softener and mild laxative, AMPHETAMINES or meth slow Motility of the gut (your shit moves through you slower) this is why amps are said to cause constipation.

A really customer-service-orientated dealer would provide powdered narcotics, or pills for that matter, with a side order (in a second bag or capsule or pressed tablets) of mannitol, an osmotic laxative which is the main cause of the Coke Shits with Bolivian Marching Powder. Not premixed, because the customer may need the anti-diarrhoeal properties of the narcotic especially in cases where they are in Stage II or later withdrawal or has organic looseness of the bowels which can only be handled with narcotics . . .

The appearance of fentanyl, carfentanil, Upjohn 44700 and other shit in every drug under the sun has to do with folks who want to make users sick and/or kill them -- it is not like things like that haven't happened before . . .

Well if you don't eat you don't have what to shit, that's most probably the case. You can always use laxatives for heavy constipation, but in this case just eat more before the sessions

and in a case like this with constipation, predominantly vegetables and fruits, esp liquids like V8 and other forms of tomato juice -- they are easier to process than meat, and cheese and bread have constipating effects. In fact, giving bread and water to prisoners is not so much meant as a means up pumping up the privation, it is that after a few days of this, the digestive tract will set up like concrete and it hurts like all get out . . . I think a case can be made that it is contrary to the Geneva Convention for gaolers to do so . . .

Also there was a famous discussion of cheese and digestion in the 1989 film Uncle Buck, which I think was the other film in the double feature when I saw Drugstore Cowboy in the theatre all those years ago. The latter is an eloquent anti-drugs film which is liked by many people on both sides of the debate, and is especially cathartic to watch after dealing with an arsehole junior detective pharmacist, leech Communist politicians and misinformed doctors and terrorist nurses . . .

A month later, I read in Le Devoir and the Montréal Gazette that there was a rash of people breaking into pharmacies by sawing holes in walls and roofs and hiding in bathrooms in the US Middle West, meaning that the people who did it read the book too, which I strongly recommend, because like Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, they left out things so as not to come out with a seven-hour film, including at least two more heists and a discussion of blues (oxymorphone tablets, Numorphan) which a lot of people thought were 10 mg diazepam tablets, called Blue Bombers. There are also some tips in there like how to get atropine out of tablets to which it was added and so on.

Last edited: