Technical Problem Can't send a private message

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
When I try to PM someone it says "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. "

Updated windows 10 from chrome

We need more details to cipher this out.

To WHOM where you sending a PM? They may have such options turned off. If you don't want their name out there, you can PM me.

WHAT were you sending in a PM? There are some keywords that bugger the software so it freaks out and gives that message. Have you tried to send the same message to anyone else and have it go thru or give the same error? Wanna try sending it to me? You may even want to do some trial and error, sending bits at a time, to see if there is a keyword throwing the system into a tizzy.

To WHOM where you sending a PM? They may have such options turned off. If you don't want their name out there, you can PM me.

WHAT were you sending in a PM? There are some keywords that bugger the software so it freaks out and gives that message. Have you tried to send the same message to anyone else and have it go thru or give the same error? Wanna try sending it to me? You may even want to do some trial and error, sending bits at a time, to see if there is a keyword throwing the system into a tizzy.
PMd you

I'm having the exact same problem. Whenever I try to initiate a private conversation, I get the timed out message saying to try again later error message.

To my knowledge I haven't said anything In a pm that would justify having my PMing ability restricted, nor have I been notified of any sort of infraction, so I'm curious about what you guys figured out above. Let me know what you figured out!

Help is greatly appreciated and thanks for in advance,
AD

Help is greatly appreciated and thanks for in advance,

Try this....

I can't get a PM to you either, I get th he error message before I can even select a member to send a message to...

Yup, something's up. I tried to start one with you, and I get the error upon getting the "Start conversation" screen. I 'x' out of that and write your message, but when I try to send I get the error again. We'll check into it.

Me too, I cannot write to shizopath perhaps, which I had done before without problems. Thanks for having a look at this problem.

JJ
EDIT: Now it's running again as it should.

Last edited: