• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can't seem to get euphoric, now adding THC

RidgeWalker

Greenlighter
I recently was prescribed some percs 5/325 for my pain. I wanted to try getting to a euphoric state, but haven't managed it yet.

On the first day, I took 4, swallowed whole. I felt the warm feeling in my chest, and a sort of dizziness, but no noticeable euphoria. About two hours later I followed it up with four Tylenol 3s. Then I drifted off, and I believe I went into the 'nod', but I was too close to sleep to really notice much of it. I recall it being a wonderful feeling. I also noted I had to focus on breathing some times.

The next week, I took 6, crunched them up. Again I felt the warm feeling, but no euphoria, just really sleepy. About two hours into it, I followed up with 2 Tylenol 3s again. This time I didn't feel any positive sensations, just that it was hard to breathe.

I think the 'hard to breathe' thing is from CNS suppression due to mixing T3s and oxy.

So this week I'm planning on skipping the T3s. I've got some THC oil extract. I was planning on mixing that. To lighten the load on my liver, I'll be doing CWE. But I don't know how much of each to take. I'm thinking between 6 and 8 percs and low to moderate amounts of THC (I am a THC veteran).

The 'hard to breathe' experience is scaring me a little, and I don't want to overdo it. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if you'll get any responses since this is sort of a 'how do i get high(er)" post.

With that said, THC is a lovely potentiator of opioids. If you smoke too much tho it can really over power the opioid experience. Wonder how it turned out for you and if you've had any more trouble with the breathing thing.