Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can't relax on MDMA

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Briefly;
I got tested pills (mario bullets)
Yesterday, I rolled with half of it, it was a nuclear bomb come up, but after that something happend and couldn't roll.
I felt i'm very tired and sit on a bench in the club. It was near the bass, but not any rolling effects. My gf tried to comfort me, it worked a litte to but as soon as I remember that I can't roll, all the feelings go away.
I think that, I can't roll in public, can't feel comfortable or I just strain myself so hard so I can't feel the effects. But when I arrived home, the same effects when I redose, couldn't roll.

This happend me last summer too, what should I do?

Give us some more background on yourself. Usuage? Medical history? Etc

I'm 24yo, started last years eve. I rolled pretty often (everyweekend) for 2 months, after I found this site, I begin to roll safely.
My last usage was on September. Since then, I give 3 months break and rolled in NYE (with hq pills), this kinda feeling was happend there too, but when I smoke weed and talk, It went away and had my best roll.

My country has bad products (tiny amount mdma). But, yesterday I rolled with the same pills that i got in NYE, but couldn't roll.
I'm not often weed smoker, or any substances, just mdma..
I take all the supplements that I need before during after roll, but they help only the hangover..
Btw, I'm doing bodybuilding over 6 years, 1.85 98kg, a pure 100mg makes me enjoy the night too much, If i could relax and chill..

If you last rolled on NYE you still have tolerance left from then, it's only been a good 2 weeks since NYE. If you're used to low dose pills in your own country it could be that you can roll every 2 weeks with those and not feel any tolerance, however those high dosed Dutch pills will of course produce more tolerance than you are used to. If I were you I'd wait a few months and try again, I think this is a tolerance issue. If you have high tolerance and try to roll you will just feel strung out and speedy (that's why you say you can't relax).

Could be wrong but I think this is what causes you to feel that way...

I,ve taken ecstacy once every six months for the last 25 years and always have a good time as long as the pills are top notch. Moderation is the key and some serious techno of cause.If it no longer works for you then leave well alone my friend.

This is not the tolerance issue, I can feel the come up more intensely.
IN NYE, I had the same issue, but my gf relaxed me there, ofc some weed and talking.
I always feel this in my rolls, It became a big problem for me. I can't relax, someone has to mix my mind and force me to think another things..
Maybe, it's over for me..

Maybe your pills have too much amphetamine or speed in them. Most brand pills I've taken are usually more speedy then pure mdma. Try get some pure mdma if its available to you.

Thank you for helping me but,
I rolled with Mario bullets in NYE.
I bring 1 pill from there and rolled friday night. (with the same pills)
They're already tested. This problem is happening with me, psychological i guess.
Anyone knows what to do?

the serotonin flooding your system is the anxiolytic, this is what relaxes you and can override the speedy/psychedelic effects of MDMA.

when your serotonin is too low and you don't have that much to release, your roll takes on a different quality that is "not as relaxing" bc there is less serotonin being released. This is what i've noticed from rolling too close together and this is my theory. when i do them too close or too often the roll isn't "relaxing and peaceful" it feels more like psychedelic speed or something.

I think you're rgiht but,
I don't feel anything, nothing at all. I don't use any medications or smth.. No eye wiggles, no brain zaps, no emphaty.
Just feel them while on come up..
Anyway I'll leave using that shit, I felt only the side effects.

That's what LucidSDreamr and me are trying to tell you Desohigh. The things you describe are EXACTLY what you would feel if you roll too close together and your serotonin is not yet fully recharged (which is what tolerance is). You feel less empathy and more of an anxious/speedy feeling. The side effects of MDMA become much more pronounced and the positive effects are suppressed. You would still feel the comeup intensely and the same as always but after that you would feel like you are not fully getting where you want to be :) I could still be wrong but I do not think I am. If I were you I'd wait 3 months and try again, I'm almost certain you'll roll normally again if you do this...

Yeah, I won't roll again for a few months, which will be 3 months at least.
Ty. I will enjoy 2cb if I can find and nothing more.
Cheers.

Aaaaaaaaaaah 2C-B, that's a whole lotta fun that drug =D I wish you all the luck in your search. And you'll see in a few months when you roll again you won't have those negative side-effects

I'd also recommend 2-cb for the times when not enough time since your last mdma usage has passed. Just be careful about the dosage quantity.

Last weekend, I smoked some weed.
We tried to get some 2cb but didn't find it. So smoked some weed again.

and there it is! The same shitty feeling that I feel same in my rolls. Feeling some kinda bored, can't feel relax, something was blocking my feelings.
How the fuck I get rid of this shit? I smoke 1-2 joints once a month maybe less..

I was planning to roll tomorrow but damn there it is again..

Didn't touch any drugs, don't have drug addiction problem, I didn't touch any alcohol too. I don't use any medications, I workout eat clean sleep tight got no worries in my life.
Fuck.

Last edited:
That really sounds like anxiety, a lot of people get it from smoking weed. And you can also get anxious on mdma. People tends to be more prone to anxiety some time after mdma use.

This anxiety problem.. It happened before. It passed randomly.
Now it's back again. What should I do?
For the anxiety, I will use ketamine while coming up, hope that helps..

But for long term, I don't know what to do. I can't go to psychiatrist because getting anxious on mdma, what an absurd thing haha :D
The same is happening for weed. Wow! The more i think, the more i get anxious of every drug.

I feel your pain. Unfortunately there's not anything that can be done about it really. You're already living a healthy lifestyle. The option that you have left is to leave drugs alone and take a break. Anxiety is the mind's way of saying "slow the fuck down man!" If you don't heed that warning, then you head into panic territory and you don't want that.

I,ve taken ecstacy once every six months for the last 25 years and always have a good time as long as the pills are top notch. Moderation is the key and some serious techno of cause.If it no longer works for you then leave well alone my friend.

The Key really is to do this..... Use only once every 6 Months with Tested TOP NOTCH Pills or just MDMA Crystal or w/e u wanna Call it Molly or some.