• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cant really high as i want on codeine without weed n visa versa

imafamilyguy

Ex-Bluelighter
And even then its not as good as i wanted it to be im pissed of cus i had bout 40 pure codeine pills last 2 days and had fuk all to show for it except nasea(so long for a year long tolerance) and shitty high even with weed yet today just 4 of my remaining 10 pills and a lil bong hit im higher than ive been in ages well as long as i can remember.

Hi.. so i started out like others enjoying the combo then i always did it which was everday... cus it made me feel like i wasnt getting the 'most' out of it etc etc.

Maybe i was just using as excuse to use codeine or maybe i overdone it plus money usually is a bit tight which encouraged/encourages me to do this for example even tho i regret it when im on my last bit of weed ill take as much codeine as possible even if i use it all to achieve that 'great' high but ill just be fidgiting and weed can make my mind race which ruins both drugs experience tho in heindseight i think i hit the ceiling dose of co and that seemed to make me less high.

For example now ive took about 4 pills spaced through the day just had my first bong hit round a mates and feel higher now dont feel jittery like the other times and instead of getting me jittery a while ago codeine at 300mg+ would make me feel blessed not like i oded on caffiene (and u shud see me then lol) like it does now.. if i take high dose to reach the euphoria level which i find hard and although my tolerance is above average (for codeine) i know im missing something or doing something wrong also i have stress which ruins the high but the whole point of taking codeine is to forget about my shitty life for a few hours which worked perfectly the first few times but not atm pls help me bluelight