• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can't Peak?

Candle

Greenlighter
Hi all, pushed for time so will try to keep it sweet.

A friend of SWIM (really) is having difficulty peaking. He said he's never felt euphoric and has not been blown away by his MDMA experiences (I think around 5). What's concerning is at one festival he said he did close to a whole gram, so either his stuff was poor or who knows, it just doesn't work on him? (highly unlikely).=D

Anyway, he's ready to give up but SWIM wants to help him one last time to try and feel the magic, but SWIM is concerned that as it didn't happen the first time, it might never?

Is there a trick to it? I.e. for SWIM, a drink prior helps relax and helps the build up. The friend says he's very conscious of what he's taken and is always thinking 'is this it, is this it', whilst being paranoid of the after effects.

I've heard it's about timing and not so much quantity? I know the rule is 2mg per kg approx. however at 59kg and 5'5" (female) SWIM usually does 250mg too… so think there's a timing issue.

Sorry if there's posts like this already, I had a quick look but none about someone who just couldn't 'get there'. oh btw the friend is about 6'2", average build.

Any last min advice for a last effort at sharing the magic?

Is your friend on SSRIs/MAOIs (antidepressants)? That prevented my friend from feeling anything after already wasting 80mg of MDA on him.

Also dont use that SWIM bullshit, its not allowed on bluelight and it wont protect you in court.

Apologies, as a newbie I wasn't aware.

I've just asked him but I'm pretty sure he's not. Any other suggestions?

Has this MDMA has been tested with a reagent test?

There are research chems out there that will give users something that could be described as a weak MDMA experience.

If he doses to high he won't have a peak. Moderation is the key word. The problem could be that his tolerance might be pretty high right now. He should take a break and then try to dose low. Some people are more prone to overdosing even with small amounts of MDMA, which could be the reason why he didn't feel any euphoria. High doses of MDMA are more speed like than anything else. Or he simply didn't take any MDMA at all and instead something else.

I've heard it's about timing and not so much quantity? I know the rule is 2mg per kg approx. however at 59kg and 5'5" (female) SWIM usually does 250mg too… so think there's a timing issue.

250mg for 59kg is rather a tolerance or purity issue if it's indeed mdma. for methylone on the other hand that would be an appropriate dose (which could also explain why there's no real peak).

Make sure he tests his product. If he has mdma Then he needs to way out his doses so he knows if it was too little one time to do more the next. If he took a gram in a night he most definitely dose not have real mdma however.