• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cant move my wrist upwards is this from iv use

bponty

Greenlighter
for the past few weeks i havnt been able to move my wrist upwards. i can move my fingers just fine, the best way to describe it is i cant use my wrist to knock on a door or table, ill start by saying i am an iv heroin and methamphetamine user. tho i havnt missed any shots in my wrist recently. i do however shoot into my armpit and have missed a few shots there. does anyone else have experience with this? the only other thing i think it could be is i got a tatoo on the top of my arm two weeks ago. oh and it doesnt hurt i just cant move it...
please help thx

Ok now that I FINALLY found one mention of this weird Shit I must must must ask wtf is this goofy Shit all about ? Armpit pain after alternative sites of injection(I.e. the good ol classic spot )been more frequent and severe ad of late

We're not doctors and it's dangerous business trying to diagnose problems like this over the internet. I think your best bet would be to get checked out medically, but it sounds like you have irritated a nerve somehow. You could theoretically irritate your nerve up near your bicep but still experience discomfort primarily in the affected area.