• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can't indentify pills

nyancloud

Greenlighter
Hello, I would be happy if anyone shared any idea what could in these two pills be.

Firstly, I know for a fact that they doesn't contain any MDxx.

The first one - tested with Marquis reagent went from brown -->dark purple (almost black)--> then dark green, fizzing a lot. It is somewhat like MDMA, but without empathy feelings and feelings of love. In small amounts you would just feel fucked up, pupils really dilated, in larger amounts it has some MDMA-like effects, but if you take too much, feels like an overdose, a bad feeling, like you could pass out or actually die, not understanding where are you, blacking out some parts of night etc. At first it may seem like a good effect, because of the euphoria it produces, but it leaves this empty feeling, it's hard to describe. Can't sleep properly after, but can fall asleep.

The next one - tested with Marquis. Dark purple then dark green, fizzing a little. Effects start to kick in after one hour or so continued by strong stomach pain.
In smalls amounts you would just feel fucked up, sleepy, empty feeling, like feeling of something but you can't tell if you are feeling good or not, a little energetic at the same time, anxiety, in larger amounts you would feel a little euphoric, energetic, feeling cold and hot, hallucinations (I would say like on shrooms on a low dose, colors chancing etc), which lasted like 10-... hours. Can't sleep after, because you still feel you are on something strongly.

Any ideas?
As I and my friends have thoguht maybe some piperazine in the 2d one and i don't really have idea about first one, maybe some RC.

Last edited:
Ok, so I guess noone can answer, oh well, maybe it's a thing you cannot figure out :D

do you have a photo of the pills ? What was the stamp ?
The reactions you explain are very strange - purple to green on a marquis ?

Purple would indicate an MDxx substance then green could be a 2c ? Sounds very strange though.

I don't have photos, but they are only popular in my region, so you couldn't tell from the press.

No, I also tested real MDxx, which was different black/purple than those two pills. Also the real MDxx turned to black like in few seconds, but other pills went on changing for like 1 minute from colors I described.
It's really interesting what's in them, I read that 5-EAPB is also purple from black on Marquis reagent, maybe 5-EAPB + piperazine or some other stuff?

Also, does fizzing on Marquis mean that it's has piperazine in them? I heard it somewhere, but I'm not sure of it.

Also, does fizzing on Marquis mean that it's has piperazine in them? I heard it somewhere, but I'm not sure of it.

: Fizz is meaningless when identifying the compound present - it only tells you that the sample was present as the HCl salt (or salt of a similar volitile acid). Hence, fizz is proportional to the amount of Whatever HCl you dumped in. When fizz is useful is if you are testing something, and you see a lot of fizz, but only a slow color change to the expected compound, or when you think you have the base, and it fizzes, you know you don't have the base.

Send it in for ED for testing. Sounds like some kind of benzofuran (5-apb, 5-eapb etc) possibly cut with something else but can only know for sure if sent for gc/ms testing.