• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cant hold in crack smoke

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
Hey I'm new here. Just have a quick question for my bf. He cant seem to hold in his crack smoke today. We smoked a lot last night. Wondering if the amount smoked last night would affect his ability to hold it in today. So far hes barely been getting high due to coughing the smoke out.. is it possibly the stainless steel screens we are using? We smoke it out of a marijuana bong with a weed cone piece. We put a stainless steel screen in with ashes and the crack on top. It usually works amazing. But this time he just cant seem to hold it on long enough. Any ideas what's going on with his lungs or if it's the screen and/or bong causing this? Please help. Dont wanna waste the rest of our crack.

its the bong. Use one of those small as fuck 5$ weed pipes, and pack it with 3 screens, steel or brass doesnt matter ( read that brass is the way to go, and have better exp w the brass ones myself) but the fact is, using a bong for crack can potentially be dangerous as with a pipe, youre constantly inhaling the smoke and a bong it all hits you at once which can lead to OD, my preffered method is one of these pipes

Attachments

• weedpipe.jpg
    weedpipe.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 4
you don't have to hold crack in longer than 8 seconds, 5 is good enough 8 and you absorbe pretty much all of the crack in the 'smoke' its actually vapor particles not smoke btw, fun fact =p aswell as try not to smoke it like you do weed as in flame on rock, use flame near rock, melt, tap the rock for 1-2 seconds every now and then for alittle combustion and voila, but yeah generally the shorter the pipe the better for crack. - i smoke 20-40g a month THE ONLY EXTRA 'HIGH' you get from holding it so long is oxygen deprivation, trust me. also, by flame near rock i do mean NEAR, not always on it, but goddamn near it, i actually love to smoke my fishscale with hempwick =p if you give that a go, you'll notice you'll never fucking cough again atleast until the hits over :) on a side note though, you shouldnt be taking as big a hits as you can handle as you CAN od aswell as your lungs have so much surface area that can absorb the cocaine, you wana take medium hits (youll still blow decent clouds but itll go alot further and you'll get alot higher) if you want to use a bong either make one of those water bottle / can pipes or buy a SMALLbong (they make plenty of those nowadays) and you can buy a large cone bowl and either stuff it with brass screens OR they make them big enough if you really wana stuff them with choreboy - i haven't tried one of those tiny bongs for coke yet but now that ive mentioned it, its definately on my list to try, never really thought about it till now BUT THE PROBLEM WITH USING A BONG TOO is you can't collect that yummy resin after youre done :(

Last edited:
Also if it HAS to be in a bong, fill a waterbottle freeze half the water while the bottle lays down in freezer, wait till theres ice in it, fill w enough water for bong, back in the freezer and now take it out in 5min should be crystally and icy water, fill bong anything you smoke through THAT will come out icy as heck youd have no problems w that altho again, bongs arent exactly efficient for crack, buy a tiny one like this <snip> smokeshop URL removed<snip>. im sure your local headshop can help you find a piece perfect for you, just dont walk in and say its for crack hah.

mod edit: Pic from smokeshop

Last edited by a moderator:
but again i must add, take SERIOUS caution smoking out of a medium or regular sized bong with crack as its extremely dangerous ( and suppaaaa wasteful, hella crack gon get stuck to the insides that you can't get at :(:( my inner crack fiend is crying thinking about it) but they do sell these mini bongs that fit in the palm of your hand nowadays their pretty neat, ive always been tempted to buy one but always walk out with a new pipe or two or a few stems i forgot to tell you toMAKE SURE your bowl has 3 screens in it or else you're going to lose ALOOOOOOT of product to the bong! if you go through my posted threads theres one called somthingalong the lines of 'metal pipes for crack' and its a tutorial which you can apply to bongs i suppose, but you really need to get a proper smoking piece whether it be a stem, lil cheapo pipe, hell a weed pipe'll do as long as you put 3-4 screens in it, melt a good sized rockon the screen (dont smoke just yet)THENput what youre gonna smoke ontop of the melted rock, and once in awhile it'll get blocked (yay, time to save some resin, take a sewing needle and scrape the resin off the screen on a folded loose paper and save that shit for later!)

haha i found a similar to the tiny af bongs i was talking about THIS would work if you really need that extra cooling, but idk, as far as i know after my first rip my whole face/throat is numb anyways, are you sure youre product is made right/good?

Attachments

• tinybong.png
    tinybong.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 5
sorry for the link mod it genuinely slipped my mind! but ik you'll give me credit and let it slide since my brain is recuperating from having a constipated morphine dump just now

No worries, JA

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i found a similar to the tiny af bongs i was talking about THIS would work if you really need that extra cooling, but idk, as far as i know after my first rip my whole face/throat is numb anyways, are you sure youre product is made right/good?
We cook it ourselves and hes really good at it. We ended up cleaning our bong and now it's fine.

you don't have to hold crack in longer than 8 seconds, 5 is good enough 8 and you absorbe pretty much all of the crack in the 'smoke' its actually vapor particles not smoke btw, fun fact =p aswell as try not to smoke it like you do weed as in flame on rock, use flame near rock, melt, tap the rock for 1-2 seconds every now and then for alittle combustion and voila, but yeah generally the shorter the pipe the better for crack. - i smoke 20-40g a month THE ONLY EXTRA 'HIGH' you get from holding it so long is oxygen deprivation, trust me. also, by flame near rock i do mean NEAR, not always on it, but goddamn near it, i actually love to smoke my fishscale with hempwick =p if you give that a go, you'll notice you'll never fucking cough again atleast until the hits over :) on a side note though, you shouldnt be taking as big a hits as you can handle as you CAN od aswell as your lungs have so much surface area that can absorb the cocaine, you wana take medium hits (youll still blow decent clouds but itll go alot further and you'll get alot higher) if you want to use a bong either make one of those water bottle / can pipes or buy a SMALLbong (they make plenty of those nowadays) and you can buy a large cone bowl and either stuff it with brass screens OR they make them big enough if you really wana stuff them with choreboy - i haven't tried one of those tiny bongs for coke yet but now that ive mentioned it, its definately on my list to try, never really thought about it till now BUT THE PROBLEM WITH USING A BONG TOO is you can't collect that yummy resin after youre done :(
Hey we actually scrape the slide and come piece after everytime!! Its great

Hi All, (big or small plastic bottle)

what about using a Big bottle to make a bang? I feel like i am getting a stronger and cooler high with the big bottle... When i use a 500 ml the smoke is much hotter and as the neck of the bottle is smaller the crack melt and hit the foil faster to so i feel i am getting more out of the Big bottle...

I know Zonxx said you may OD due to too much smoke at once but i am wondering why i only see small bottle any thought on this?

Hi All, (big or small plastic bottle)

what about using a Big bottle to make a bang? I feel like i am getting a stronger and cooler high with the big bottle... When i use a 500 ml the smoke is much hotter and as the neck of the bottle is smaller the crack melt and hit the foil faster to so i feel i am getting more out of the Big bottle...

I know Zonxx said you may OD due to too much smoke at once but i am wondering why i only see small bottle any thought on this?
you want to be smoking crack using as small a smoking device as possible because crack quickly loses its potency the longer it has to travel, i thought using a larger smoking apparatus was better too till i sat down one day and compared it to a medium sized bong (no water) to my smaller pipe, the pipe won everytime while the bong felt nicer, the pipe hit harder and was more controllable every single time
Not to mention, crack tends to cool faster and sticks to whatever youre smoking it in, so you want somthing either a straight tube pipe with a brillo in it, or a smaller metal one that you can scrape the resin off of once you smoke a few bags worth (and by a few bags i mean i don't ever even bother looking inside until ive gone through a couple grams its not worth it at all) pretty sure my favorite way to smoke'll forever be a small metal pipe that i bought for 15 bucks a long ass time ago