• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Can't hit all of a sudden Methamphetamine

EUPH0RiCRUSH

Greenlighter
I apologize if this is the incorrect place to be posting this. I am new here. I am currently weaning off of Meth, as going cold turkey is just not an option as my withdrawal symptoms are similar to that of heroin. So for on & off I been an IV drug user for 10yrs. In total about 4-5 years. Varying from coke to dope to bath salts to meth. For all these years I never had a problem hitting myself. Maybe an occasional day would go by where I'd have problems but that'd be it. I would go on a cycle of using a spot until it dries up & then moving on. And by time one spot dried up others opened up. It's worked for years. Now all of a sudden I just cannot hit for the life of me. It's an impossible feat. I'm drinking more fluids to help, I'm putting heat to my veins, I'm swinging my arms around, I'm trying the hands, I'm doing everything. Also in all the years I ever used I NEVER once hit an artery. Bc everytime I saw blood I got a rush & it never burned. But now I'm hitting arteries left & right. Thankfully nothing bad has occurred. I'm a mess. I just want this to be over but if I spend the last days missing I won't be satisfied with how it ended. I need a few more good rushes. I will NOT go in the groin or neck. I briefly tried the foot but got nothing. I was using brand new rigs too. My veins aren't visible to the eye but I feel them & they just won't hit. Like I'd love to see what's going on under the skin that doesn't allow me to hit the damn thing. I'm sort of venting now but this is so frustrating. Are there any guaranteed hit spots? Like I know nothing is a guarantee but any spots that give me the best chance? I'm so sick of this. I just want my mf rush & be on with my life. This past run has only been going on for 10 months so it's not like I been going so long my veins are toast. What the fuck do I do? Besides stop, I'm already on that.

It’s not hard to kill your veins. I lost many veins to meth over only a several month period, although many came back to life after absintence. The overall damage combines with the phenomenon of vasoconstriction especially if you are on a long run and dehydrated. I’ve had the experience of being able to get a shot in on day 1 but not on day 2 or 3 onwards because I just could not hit a vein. So your situation is not that unusual.

You’ve described your problem as needing to IV because you are quitting meth and will have heroin-like withdrawal symptoms if you go cold turkey. If that is true, your best option is to gradually taper off your meth using a different Route of Administration (ROA). The next most intense choice is plugging or boofing the meth up your ass. You’ll be as high as get with shooting in 5-10 minutes but without the rush.

You’ve mentioned that you just want the rush. Breaking your addiction to the rush is as hard as breaking your addiction to the meth itself. Which is another reason plugging helps as an intermediate step - it comes on very fast.

Good luck.