• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cant get well unless i have fentanyl laced dope?

Somthingot2chne

Greenlighter
The slow I have been getting recently had fentanyl in it. I know this because fentanyl has showed up on several drug tests along with opioids. Here is my question...

My guy went out of town so I went though someone else and their stuff does not have fentanyl in it. While I had theirs I got better, I mean I wasnt in full withdrawal, but it was like I never felt all the way well. Am I addicted to fentanyl now too and will not get all the way well unless I have some laced with fentanyl?

It's the same problem either way, but it's not just Fentanyl that will get you well per se, it's going to be any dose of a given Opioid equal to the ones that have previously gotten you well. There's nothing too magical about Fentanyl other than the fact that China has a lot of precursors to send us.

You just need to get the equivalent dose. It doesn't matter if it's fentanyl, heroin or morphine that stops your withdrawal from opiates.

Fentanyl is 50 times the strength of heroin, so it's probably increased your tolerance so the amount you used to use is no longer enough.

I experienced the exact same situation a little over a year ago. I was excited to come across your post as I had one of those “Ah-Ha!!!” moments.
In my experience I’ll say that the fent laced “down” was distinctly different in a couple of ways. As you said, after a couple days of using it (in very careful small quantities) I went back to the usual tar that has been on constant flow from Mexico for decades and I felt like I was WDing from a subset of opioids. I had classic flu-like symptoms for a couple of days but after I gave in and increased my dose, WDs immediately subsided.
Second notable difference was the length of time my fiancé and I experienced the initial high that I’ve only ever experienced IVing very strong opiates. Five hours later the waves of euphoria were still washing over me. It seemed like the fent never truly dissolved properly into anything. Like there where tiny particles floating in our bloodstream that just kept coming.
I told him immediately that people were going to die from that stuff.
In the following months I personally revived my fiancé three times.
A younger girl from our relatively small town in Texas died in a hotel with her best friend after calling around and finally getting their hands on the new “china” in town.
We had to call 911 when one of his friend did a shot in the guest bathroom and dropped to the floor. He went to check on him and his friend was gray, unresponsive. We administered CPR together while we waited for paramedics to arrive. Narcan saved him.
Sorry to ramble on, I just want to warn you about the vary dangerous LETHAL combo have encountered. Yes it has legs. But like I said, YOU NEVER KNOW how much fent is in each dose.
As a recovering op addict with a 15 year tolerance (that of course began with prescription pain meds) please do not go back to the fent laced stuff.

**@Somthinggot2chne : Let us know how you are doing. Which way did you go?

Kindly?,
?LadyBug

Stay clear of fent. They use this to increase profits. What else they cut it with? If it don't seem super strong there is a filler I'm there too. Besides I don't like the Fentanyl hit and scratch myself raw and threw up for the first time in decades.

Based on the known mechanism of action of fentanyl and heroin, you should be able to simply take more of one to overcome the withdrawal of the other.

However, I have previously noted being unable to get completely well when switching from one opi to another. Perhaps there is an underlying mechanism for action that has yet to be disccovered.

Regardless, it’s nothing close to full withdrawal, just a stray yawn here and there and some muscle weakness. It should clear up completely in 3-5 datys.