L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't get over my baby mama,and its been four years! Am so scared

babgee

Greenlighter
Hi guys,my baby mama broke up with me when our beautiful daughter was eight months old.. Before we had the child i wasn't a great boyfriend she found me flirting with other girls on through msgs,we had our fights but always found a way past it..When the baby was born i wasn't financially stable and they had to move to their parents. After four months she went back to college,when our daughter was eight months(October2013) had to travel but when i came back after two months i noticed she has changed. She hesitated to see me and when i asked what was going on she said that she felt she don't love me anymore! I tried talking to her and try to salvage the relationship because of our daughter that i love so much but it was all in vain,i tried talking to her parents about it but she won't get back with me,she used to say she will never date again or even get married..yesterday i called her to talk about our daughter but i ended up doing the same thing i always do,asking her to get back with me,she told me that she is dating now and she's planing on having another kid. Our daughter still lives with my baby mama's parents for they refused to allow me to raise her on my own which i still want to,they say they can't give the kid to any of us if we not together..
Yesterday we talked and i was calm but after the call i started having panic attacks and couldn't sleep the whole night,am so worried about my health and my heart too because av tried dating but it always doesn't work out for am still in love with my baby mama
Somebody please help me free myself from this and find happiness,its been so long being sad and depressed