• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cant find info on this version of suboxone

plzgivemeadvice

Greenlighter
i know its from hi-tech but they arent the white ones.. i got those last time and hated them so I asked if they had a different kind.. they said they had pink stop signs so I thought they was the ones I like taking.. turns out these are 6 sided, peach in color and have an 8 on them and thats it.. a google search I cant find any images of them, or read of anyone that has tried them. I took my first dose today and honestly dont think they are that good. anyone else had these before? why cant i find a trace of them online? makes no sense

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avs3h5msEjmChUx2O4vJlrfj2dE2 is a picture of them.. its blurry but the best i could get.. cant find them anywhere online

bump.. just wondering if anyone else has had this brand of suboxone before. like i said they are made by HI TECH, i know they have the small white ones, and recently i had some bigger white ones that tasted like lemons.. i had a whole months worth of those and it felt like i was taking nothing all month.. these peach ones with an 8 on them are slightly better.. i can at least tell im on suboxone.. but nothing like the normal ones I get from my main pharmacy.. i went to this other pharmacy cause your in and out in literally 5 mins.. my main pharmacy Kroger.. it takes almost an hour once you hand them the subscription until your paying for them.. and it takes an hour to get to my main pharmacy from my DR so after coming out of the DR 2 hours later I have them... but this other pharmacy is 20 mins from my dr and your in and out in 5 mins... but i guess im going to start going to kroger again since they have the brand thats actually good.. they used to have the crescent moons... i miss those

We don't do pill identification man. Also, it's not fair to others in the community to "bump" your own threads due to inactivity. You need to read over the guidelines associated with this sub-forum before going further. I'm not trying to be rude, it just would seem that you most likely posted before familiarizing yourself with the specifics of what we're actually about.

We don't do pill identification man. Also, it's not fair to others in the community to "bump" your own threads due to inactivity. You need to read over the guidelines associated with this sub-forum before going further. I'm not trying to be rude, it just would seem that you most likely posted before familiarizing yourself with the specifics of what we're actually about.

I have not posted much on this site but I have read many threads on it before.. and most of the threads I have read has been about specific brands of suboxone, im not asking for an identification, i know exactly what they are.. i have the perscription.. what im asking is if others have tried them and if they liked them.. there are threads on this forum RIGHT NOW on another version of Hi-Tech brand suboxone.. so when i search something in google about a brand of suboxone they gave me and it brings me HERE, then this time i search and find NOTHING ANYWHERE on the brand i have, i think.. ya know.. ill go where i have read about other brands of suboxone before

I do not think what I asked was out of line or TOO crazy for this forum.. and as far as the bump.. okay man.. whatever.. i had more i wanted to add anyway.. really hope YOU dont portray what this site is actually about if so ill leave now.. cause you say your not trying to be rude.. but what you actually said was rude AF so yea..

so my question is.. you said i posted before familiarizing myself with what were actually about.. what are you actually about then? cause I thought I had a pretty good handle on it unless you want to focus in on the one word that i said "BUMP" remove that word and it was merely another post defining what i was looking/asking for..

I have some advice for you. Expect to be redirected as you learn the ropes of bluelight, especially if your brain is of the rabbit/ADHD type like mine ;) On topic, it's just bupe, prob just throw it under a tongue and wait 20 minutes :)

I have some advice for you. Expect to be redirected as you learn the ropes of bluelight, especially if your brain is of the rabbit/ADHD type like mine ;) On topic, it's just bupe, prob just throw it under a tongue and wait 20 minutes :)

LOL all good.. i dont mind being redirected the way I took what he said was like i shouldnt even be asking what i asked.. i dont know.. i have extreme depression/anxiety and ptsd that im struggling with right now and that just rubbed me the wrong way. i dont know if you have done suboxone, or if you have tried generics but some of them are str8 trash.. last month when i had a different type from hi-tech it was the longest month of my life.. felt like i didnt do any, each day.. was hoping these would be different but alas they are not.. i dont need the ? answered now cause I have found out for myself LOL they suck.. so anyone who gets the peach suboxone from HI-TECH with an 8 on them.. good luck

next time ill go to my normal pharmacy and wait a few hours

anyways.. MOD you can feel free to remove the thread.. ill just continue my stay on this site as a reader.. last time im posting

Has the sub helped with depression at all? I take sub for pain. I didn't know the generics could be fake! That's fucked especially if you're in the US. I think there's a lot of fakes near the Mexican border though at least on the street.