• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can't feel other substances while tripping

Why not? Get your arse over here. All the ski towns in British Columbia are half Aussie.
It really is something worth travelling to see if you have the means. It's awe-inspiring as all hell.

Moose hunting is kind of boring. You basically just sit around all day, waiting for one to show up at a lake.
I didn't actually hunt any moose back then. Just rabbits and grouse...and mad fish. So many lakes, so many fish.

Moose are massive bastards though so they feed a village for a while. Freeze that meat and you're feeding 30 people for a winter, easy. Free range organic. ;)

Yeah you right, i'm def gonna travel with spme mates tho... When i'm old enough. I've already gone to a fuck ton of places in Europe with my family when i was younger but don't remember much.

Is moose any good? (to eat lol)

Off topic from the thread but has anyone actually noticed side effects from repetitive psychedelic use? I'm heard rumors that the side effects are nonexistent, while others claim that perpetually tripping results in brain damage or insanity (lol)

And additionally, are shrooms safer for the body and mind if so?

Off topic from the thread but has anyone actually noticed side effects from repetitive psychedelic use? I'm heard rumors that the side effects are nonexistent, while others claim that perpetually tripping results in brain damage or insanity (lol)

My first summer doing any drug other than alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine was spent doing MDMA (meth pills once, by accident as well :( ) and mushrooms.

That July and August we did both or either one I'd say....about 7 of the 8 or so weekends. First of all, the afterglow was fucking brilliant.....easily lasted through to the new year...but so did persistent visuals. hahaha

I would be walking and random geometric shapes in neon colours would flash into my vision for about 3s. This might happen once or twice a day. I also had a weird visual effect in looking at things in the distance. Trees, for example, would look flat and 2 dimensional. As would the clouds. I'd also get the sky flashing some mornings (this still happens a couple times a year). And the random blue dots in my vision reminiscent of the blue dots that form a grid pattern sometimes when I'm on mushrooms (I also still get these, but less frequently). Also remember a persistent "breathing" visual when looking at tiles or carpets.

So, yeah, persistent hallucinations and an afterglow that changed my life. Nothing negative in my case, thankfully.

This is a good question for @AutoTripper as they've just done some power month on LSD/LSD analogues.

I used to trip basically every 2 weeks, now i do it probs monthly.

When i was tripping once every two weeks, i probs did it for about half a year or so, and tbh i didn't really notice any negative effects. I def noticed some positive affects though that changed my outlook on how i do stuff and my life in general. I'm not saying you can't abuse psychedelics though because you def can and everyones brain works different, some people could get bad effects from doing it every 2 weeks.

I have strong HPPD and its all due to the constant blowing my mind to another dimesion and trying to achieve breakthroughs on LSD dosing every week 250-300 ug doses for a year in my early days to then chasing 500 ug trips. I have strong lsd esque visuals on the daily i find them cool though i like to space out and focus on the carpet and look at the trippy patterns.

Heroic dosing LSD every trip will spin you out on another plane that im not entirely sure you will ever come back to what was normal time and space. most people quit using psychedelics after 40 or so trips but then people like me and i assume most people on these fourms who have been using for their entire adult life have never stopped and have hundreds of trips. Only a long decade or more sober abistence from tripping will usually bring most people back to base line if they tripped heavy heroic doses every trip for 50-100 trips.