• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Can't feel anything from IV stumlants

deidara

Bluelighter
Last night I did a 100mg shot of dexamphetamine and got no rush whatsoever, basically felt nothing. I was naturally very angry and disappointed, not only because that was a pretty expensive shot but because I haven't had a stimulant rush in like 8 months so I was really looking forward to it. Does anyone know why this would happen? I shot stimulants for the past 4 years up until january and since then have been on vyvanse so I can't shoot it. I'm on 70mg on vyvanse, would that give me a huge tolerance?I am also on low doses of suboxone, seroquel, and lamictal. Would any of those clash with the dex? I mean I would still expect to at least feel the shot and get a rush with even shooting a little like 40, I always felt it when I did that much every day and I must've had at least as much of a tolerance as I have now so I just don't jet it? I am immune to stimulants now? This fucking sucks, any answers are appreciated.

Yeah 70 mgs of Vyvanse in the background will definitely result in a tolerance.

Also, Seroquel will act as a blocking agent for much of the effect of a dopaminergic stimulant like d-amphetamine

Nah taking it orally does nothing for me at any dose. That might explain it though, seroquel does block dopamine I guess. Well this fucking sucks

I have the same exact problem when it comes to IVing pharmaceutical amphetamines, particularly dexedrine-dextroamphetamine, of course i made the beads in a fine powder, i just can't get high, May have something to do with the base that these companies made it to be. Just eat them way better high anyway

I have the same exact problem when it comes to IVing pharmaceutical amphetamines, particularly dexedrine-dextroamphetamine, of course i made the beads in a fine powder, i just can't get high, May have something to do with the base that these companies made it to be. Just eat them way better high anyway
Same deal with crystal methamphetamine for me. If I don't wait a week and a half at least between doses I stop getting a rush by the second day of using.

Also, Seroquel will act as a blocking agent for much of the effect of a dopaminergic stimulant like d-amphetamine

Bingo. IMO this is the reason for not feeling much of the desired stimulant effects in addition to the fact that you already dose a d-amphetamine pro-drug every day as well.