• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't even get drunk now.

Americans using heroin do not exclusively inject, I don't think there's any data out there showing that. I have known plenty who snorted or smoked and never injected.

Americans using heroin do not exclusively inject, I don't think there's any data out there showing that. I have known plenty who snorted or smoked and never injected.

I don't think there's anywhere where people *exclusively* inject. Just that most heavy users sooner or later switch to the needle because it's more cost-effective. A comparatively smaller amount will give you a bigger bang compared to the other ROAs.

But there's always those that are perennially needle-shy. I had a mate whose habit was as big as mine but he only ever smoked. Which meant he smoked a shitton. Guy was always broke 'cause of the amounts he had to buy.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but American heroin addicts usually ended up on the neddle.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but American heroin addicts usually ended up on the neddle.
Not really, especially with fent/blues these days. Also, most people who use black tar smoke it, because its very hard on the veins.

Of all my heroin friends IRL that I've known, only about 30% were IV users.

It's different everywhere and hard to generalize...

I agree, heroin maybe different in the UK, but still, we now have fentanyl, which people who use regularly, almost always go for the needle. That's why we have so many needle exchanges in America and Canada. I will still maintain this, even though people are smoking those blue cartel made pills. They switch, it is like you said cost effective and people build a tolerance or die. I think that is the whole point, kill off opiod addicts. They have declared war in America and with Narcan, heroin just ain't killing off junkies as fast. It is sickening, even when lots of prescribed pills were around, the deathtoll was a fraction of what it is today. They also include suicides, people pushing their limits, and I can vouch for this; not all the pills from the pharmacy are the same. I have had ones that knocked me on my ass, almost. I have had ones that didn't work well. Thousands of pills, and they are not always the same, from the pharmacy.
I hate to think about the variable strength of the fentanyl pills, the cartels make.

well most 'hardcore' junkies everywhere, the needle 'cause you build tolerance and it's most cost-effective.
In NL. they have an Heroin program, for the problematic non treatable addict's. You can choose Methadon, which you can get take homes or Pharmaceutical Heroin. But that may only be used on a specific location. The cabinet's where they use have both clean syringes as aluminium foil. So I assume from the hardcore junk's at least a part vapes/ smokes it.

Afaik there is no Fentanyl over here yet in the Heroin. Only on prescription they have patche's.

Last edited:
@Jnowhere, I think you're a bit paranoid with the whole 'they're trying to kill off opiate addicts' thing. I don't think there's any evident reason to believe that there's any deliberation behind the current wave of overdoses. It's simply that both the fent manufacturers and the politicians couldn't care less.

The manufacturers and dealers are guaranteed their customers even when large numbers of them die, they can take the collateral, it's money that drives them.
As for the politicians they just simply don't give a fuck about some junkie in the gutter kicking it, just like they don't give a fuck about the wellbeing of the disabled, or the ordinary working man. Your worth in this society stops and ends with your value as a production / consumption unit. The second you are unable for whatever reason to contribute to the economy you become expendable.

Yeah, well a lot of pain patients would disagree.
As for fentanyl and it's analogies, kill off the junkies, and kill off those who use. That is what this has come down too.
It is sick and wrong, also it affects society in general. Look at the crime rates in many cities, they are going up.
This will only get worse; you can't expect to help people by forcing them to use illegal substances that vary in purity, the generic drugs are sometimes disappointing also.