L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Can't cum from head!?

Hateful8

Greenlighter
I can't cum when my girlfriend gives me head. And for the life of me I cannot figure out why. I've cum from head before plenty of times that I can think of. Some did ok some not so much, some had me blows in minutes. But I can't seem to cum for my girlfriend and what's worse is that I get soft after so long. And I know it's probably a blow to her confidence which isn't what I want at all I really love her :( so I wanna fix this. Get past this mental block or whatever it is. I wanna be able to cum for her and I wanna be able to do it right. Our sex life is great otherwise I just can't seem to get over this. And I'm beginning to get in my head about it more and more so if anyone has a helpful suggestion or an idea that will help. I'm open to it. Because I don't wanna continue with n in our relationship with no head that won't do I have to have it. And like I said she is definitely good but something is holding me back. HELP!

My suggestion: Help her out. Give her 5 minutes (or whatever you want) then jerk it to a point where she only needs a few more bobs before you blow. You can even make it fun without insulting her by rubbing it on her face or putting your balls in her mouth while you jerk it.

Ha, I'm an idiot. "make it fun without insulting her by rubbing it on her face"...
I meant like you wouldn't be insulting her by jerking it. But, rubbing it on her face might insult her in another way.

There's also creams and stuff you could put on your dick that heat up and feel pretty good. Also kind of fun having her lick it off.
Quick story, in high school I hooked up with the ugliest girl I knew. But she used this heating cream on my dick and I came so hard. Maybe one of the best blow jobs of my life. Later she would ask if I wanted a threesome with her friend... she said "imagine it, one of us riding your face and the other riding your dick". I nearly threw up thinking of her on my face. Now I regret not doing it.

Just because someone is sucking your dick doesn't mean it feels good Really- if they are not enjoying what they are doing they probably arn't making you feel good.

Your inside of your own head man..just grab the back of her head and do what needs doin %)