• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannibas questions!!! Here to answer.

OxyContin777

Greenlighter
Hey fellow bluelighters... I am new to the community but have been a reader for years. I have a very good knowledge on marijuana. Im here to answer any questions anyone may have along with maybe making a few friends to maybe even discuss things on the topic that I havent learned yet myself!

Whats the best thing to do with already vaped weed. Something that wont stink up the place.
Thanks

You can make a concentrate like wax or shatter. As far as it being stinky if it was good bud to begin with smell is a problem thats not easy to solve. You could also decide to make a butter and obviously just strain the already vaped weed...you dont want any edible to be having old burnt weed in em lol... Another option is to make whats called i believe a firecracker it is basically two grahm crackers and nutella or peanut butter throw the weed right in between the sandwich wrap in foil and stick in the oven I will provide you a link on how to make them...that is something easy, doesnt take much time or effort at all, it would be basically making your own personal edible with your vaped weed!!! Here is the link in this link it is saying use saltines but you can use grahm crackers as well!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize I posted a link but it was removed I dont want to violate forum rules. Hopefully me telling you to go on google isnt against the rules as I dont want to be kicked off the forum.

:\ I've saved the vaped weed in a Ziploc, because I was told it can be used in edibles.

I'm a newby with MMJ, but trying to learn these things. I've heard of the firecrackers, but never made them. I'll look it up.

Who do you think you are to come here and claim all knowledge of all things cannabis? If you've been reading the forum as long as you claim, you would know we have enough know-it-alls to deal with and enough knowledgeable mods, especially thujone, to answer any questions anyone might have. Your post is both insulting and antagonistic to the community so obviously you don't know us all that well

I dont claim to have all knowledge about anything. Im a new member who wanted to make a post I could be helpful as possible with. Not a know it all nor am I trying to insult the community whatsoever. Apologies If I came off that way.

welcome to bluelight OxyConton!
Don't worry, I've made a few mistakes. I would avoid the lounge if I were you.
The majority of people on this forum are very nice, personable people.
Thanks for offering to help! The thought was very kind. as said before, we have so many threads on the same topics that seeing another repeat often gets thumbed down. I bet you could find questions on specific threads about cannabis, though, and post your ideas and thoughts on the threads.

Why to avoid the lounge ;)

Anyhow if I eat my bud will I be as high as if smoking it and does eating make it last longer?

Who do you think you are to come here and claim all knowledge of all things cannabis? If you've been reading the forum as long as you claim, you would know we have enough know-it-alls to deal with and enough knowledgeable mods, especially thujone, to answer any questions anyone might have. Your post is both insulting and antagonistic to the community so obviously you don't know us all that well

i appreciate you saying so :) but i have been wrong on topics. truth is the cannabis scene has evolved so fast in recent years that it no longer is just the traditional topics (toking, strains, horticulture) but also now chemistry (synth noids, isomerization) and of course, the value of vacuum purging that BHO ;) there is too much ground to cover so every little nugget of niche knowledge someone has to share may have great worth