• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CannaBUTTer

Gabazilla

Greenlighter
Ok, I wanted to see if plugging cannabutter would work, and my god it does! I know some of you say you can't stick stuff up your butt, but wait until you get my age and there is a chance you had some doctors fingers up your butt....cannabutter/oil wont seem like such a big deal.

I mean I am as high as I have ever been ever. And I have been doing nothing but eating good cannabutter latelty. I dont like smoking as I had a couple throat surgeries.

oh and the butter was frozen. I just used a tiny amount. Basically a lot higher on just a little bit.

Yea, no shame here, eventually you will have a docs fingers in your butt if your lucky enough to live that long ;)

Very interesting, Gabazilla. I would've never even thought to plug a pat of frozen cannabutter! Did you notice any differences in the high?

Ray

I did. Less visual and felt a bit more like I had smoked. More relaxing high than eating it. And it was just a tiny amount, like the size of a big pill or something. Way less than what I have to eat. I was still high when I woke up this morning.

Apparently this bypasses first-pass metabolism and that was why it is way stronger. I have to admit, it seemed very weird at first....but once you start to feel high, it lasts forever and makes you forget that you just stuck something up the poop shoot lol

This is really cool. You hit on something many hadn't thought of - bypass first pass metabolism without smoking (for cannabis, it's been done with most other drugs.)

Possibly genius! Thanks for sharing. I can certainly see how plugging's near 100% bio-availability (done proudly) would make for a much smaller dose requirement.

I need to try this!

Ok, I feel really stupid. I was told by a doctor friend that if I want anything to hit me hard I can just let hit dissolve under my tongue and basically get the same as entering it into my ass. And I was non-stopped laughed at.

You won't get high at all, but you would get the medicinal benefits.

Cancer patients use coconut oil suppositories to take large doses of cannabis oil.

Ok, I wanted to see if plugging cannabutter would work, and my god it does! I know some of you say you can't stick stuff up your butt, but wait until you get my age and there is a chance you had some doctors fingers up your butt....cannabutter/oil wont seem like such a big deal.

I mean I am as high as I have ever been ever. And I have been doing nothing but eating good cannabutter latelty. I dont like smoking as I had a couple throat surgeries.

oh and the butter was frozen. I just used a tiny amount. Basically a lot higher on just a little bit.

Yea, no shame here, eventually you will have a docs fingers in your butt if your lucky enough to live that long ;)
Nice butt work gabazilla!