• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CannaButter in The Microwave??

Psychonautz

Greenlighter
ok this is for everyone who does not want to make cannabutter on the stove and I found this simple recipe. Scroll down after recipe for my try at it.

ingredients

for every 1 gram of finely ground bud, put 2 tablespoons butter (the more fatty the better)
tupperware container
oven mitt or gloves or something

directions

1. scoop butter into container
2. close lid on 3 CORNERS! its important that you leave the 4th one a little open so that pressure does not blow the top off!
3. Put in microwave for 30 seconds on 80% power or 22 at 100%
**NOTE: THERE SHOULD BE NO WEED IN THE MIX AT ALL**
4. repeat step 3
5. microwave for 5 seconds, 80%
once step 5 is done, be ready with oven mitt.
6. immediately open tupperware (WILL BE HOT!) and sprinkle all weed onto melted butter
7. slosh around until weed is submerged
8. put in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes

ENJOY!

So I put like 2 tablespoons of butter in a cup and basically put it in the microwave for a minute.
Stir
put back in for a min.
put weed in for 30 seconds while heating in already hot butter
put in fridge for hours.

Peace

Recipe found here: https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/cannabutter-in-microwave.366299/

Edit: So I was completely stoned writing this and while making the butter so I'm just hoping this works lmao xD

Edit 5:03 AM EST: So I checked the butter and it looked solid enough. SO I toasted my toast in my oven toaster and then put the butter on. I didn't strain the butter so it did have plant matter in it still. As for the taste it seemed okay. I mean it wasn't my type of taste but I got it down on toast. I also ate peanut butter and yogurt with my toast. It's been 10 min since I finished eating so idk I really can't say if I just ate nothing and won't feel the high but I'll let you guys know.

Edit:5:14 AM EST: So I can't be too sure if it was the joint I smoked like 2 hours ago or it's the cannabutter kicking in but I definitely feel buzzed slightly. It could be the remaining high I had but I'm doubtful cause while waiting for the butter to solidify I wasn't very high. I feel almost tired and forgetful while I was reading threads. Hopefully it doesn't stop here lol.

Last edited:
are you supposed to decarb the weed before using it for budder?

also i can't imagine how 30 seconds in hot microwaved butter is going to extract any meaningful amount of thc.

are you supposed to decarb the weed before using it for budder?

also i can't imagine how 30 seconds in hot microwaved butter is going to extract any meaningful amount of thc.
it was already decarbed. forgot to mention.