• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cannabis withdrawal and Sleepless nights

strawdogg said:
Erm, just been to the Seroquel website and took their 'test' Laughed my arse off.

Had to check it out as I was interested in how low drug companies would stoop...

http://www.seroquel.com/cbip/md/mood-questionnaire.aspx said:
Regardless of your results, we recommend that you print and share this questionnaire with a qualified health care professional who can provide you with a full evaluation.

Or, in other words, please see your doc and try and get him to prescribe seroquel - don't worry, we'll almost certainly have softened him up with a 2 week stay at a 5 star resort during the promotional stage of seroquel!

Sorry to go off-topic.

^Yeah, I was bipolar :) Stupid shit....though I bet they've 'snared' a few that way.

^"Its like your at a crossroads, but theres no roads so you can't cross".

I've read from multiple sources that you can expect cannibals withdrawals for up to 14 weeks, so it sounds like you're almost in the clear. I'm not sure if anyone suggested it, but I recommend some melatonin 1-2mg 30 mins before bed time for a deep restful sleep.

Get lots of physical excersize to speed along the process, take hot baths, etc. Continue drinking lots of fluids. I'm sure you've noticed that the last couple of weeks have been easier than the ones before them, so just continue on and be determined. It took me about 5 weeks before I was completely "over" mental/physical withdrawals, but they weren't as bad as I imagine yours are.

Hang in there!