• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Subcutaneous Injections

Papa T

Greenlighter
Cannabis Subcutaneous Injections
I have stopped smoking weed in the last 3 months. Instead I have made various Cannabis infused oils and ingested them orally. I have been very happy with the recreational effects as well as the resolution of minor health problems I had. I am happy to continue.

I wanted to ask if anybody has injected cannabis in the form of a subcutaneous injection. I understand that direct contact with the blood may cause infections etc and can be problematic for various reasons.

Has any body used Subcutaneous method or Transdermal method ?

No no no no no no don't inject weed.

Topical administration leads mainly to anti inflammatory. Try rubbing the oil on soar muscles, temples, and even try behind the ear and the lobe.

Don't inject anything from cannabis without knowing the chemistry to extract any alkaloid pure and how to do a proper reaction with AA.... There's really only one known incident of someone making something that could be eating, nasal, or injected and it took a full lab. Do not attempt without having instructions and proper lab experience /equipment.

SC injection of cannabinoids is incredibly irritating and not worth your time.

Transdermal absorbtion will work in theory but in reality you need to practically bathe in hash oil to get an effect.

Transdermal absorbtion will work in theory but in reality you need to practically bathe in hash oil to get an effect.

Sounds pleasant.

The imagery it conjured in my mind also makes me want a bathtub full of hash oil.