• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about chance the rapper?

Man, that's one of the best music videos in a long time. Chance the Rapper is awesome but I especially love the Broadway musical theater vibe of the video.

I've been listening to a lot of Aesop Rock lately. His new album is really good and it got me listening to some of the older ones too.

ot: JAHnetics dabs

Man, that's one of the best music videos in a long time. Chance the Rapper is awesome but I especially love the Broadway musical theater vibe of the video.

I've been listening to a lot of Aesop Rock lately. His new album is really good and it got me listening to some of the older ones too.

ot: JAHnetics dabs

dude, chance is crazy man. he's lyrically amazing and the way he bends the words are crazy.

his message is so pure. he's gonna change music man.

ASAP Rocky has been my boy since Live.Love.A$AP.

all of his albums are fire. he's another great artist of now IMO.

kendrick of course is at the top for me. and mac miller has always been a favourite.

fuck the gansta trap shit tho. and drake. fuck fucking drake m8

and mac miller has always been a favourite.

I saw Mac Miller live at red rocks an it was one of the worst shows I've seen.

I do like some of future stuff . he wasn't that bad live but not the best.

On an other note I've been getting free OZ of cbd buds the past few days! . just a 1cent tax!!!! .. (not really me my uncle vet discount)

:D

I saw Mac Miller live at red rocks an it was one of the worst shows I've seen.

I do like some of future stuff . he wasn't that bad live but not the best.

On an other note I've been getting free OZ of cbd buds the past few days! . just a 1cent tax!!!! .. (not really me my uncle vet discount)

:D
Glad that I missed that show then lol.

I too noticed those free ounces. I tried to tell my friend who is a vet but to no avail. Glad that you got that sweet hook up.

Been smoking and dabbing the same stuff I've had for a minute. Some GG buds (golden goat) and some harle tsu shatter mixed with gorilla scout wax.

dude, chance is crazy man. he's lyrically amazing and the way he bends the words are crazy.

his message is so pure. he's gonna change music man.

ASAP Rocky has been my boy since Live.Love.A$AP.

all of his albums are fire. he's another great artist of now IMO.

kendrick of course is at the top for me. and mac miller has always been a favourite.

I dunno, I'm not real big on any of those other guys. But I've never really heard em that much

I'm with you on Drake tho, fuck that guy. Same with Kanye. Garbagio

I've been listening to a lot of Mac Dre and Andre Nickatina lately though, I really like their Bay Area gangsta rap. But it's more party gangster than violent

I just like the classics. Hip-hop and rap are just treated as such disposable commodities, but the classics are forever. Brook-lyn ZOO!

I'm considering quitting smoking weed, at least for a while. My lungs seem to have been permanently damaged from a vicious bout of sickness I experienced a couple months ago (and, I highly suspect but cannot prove, that intravenous drug use contributed 8) ) I am STILL trying to recover from it and regularly experience irritation in my respiratory system.

Anyway, it just sucks because I love weed and I consider it to be a drug that has contributed positively to my overall quality of life. I've smoked weed for over 10 years now. It has been a godsend for my overall sense of mental wellbeing and I guess I'm just really bummed out about the fact that I'm going to have to abstain :( (I am aware of edibles and I do have some cannabutter, in fact, but I don't know...it's just not the same for me...)

I quit all the other dumb shit I was doing except for weed, which I never planned on stopping, but now it looks like I might have to...I hate what my life has become

Glad that I missed that show then lol.

I too noticed those free ounces. I tried to tell my friend who is a vet but to no avail. Glad that you got that sweet hook up.

Been smoking and dabbing the same stuff I've had for a minute. Some GG buds (golden goat) and some harle tsu shatter mixed with gorilla scout wax.

Mac Miller sucked. But slightly stupid was sick. Even if it was raining ! :)

That's a nice combo.i Love cbd an thc combo. I haven't had some cbd shatter in a coupl weeks . I'll probably Have to get some now.

...listening to SOJA.

I'm considering quitting smoking weed, at least for a while. My lungs seem to have been permanently damaged from a vicious bout of sickness I experienced a couple months ago (and, I highly suspect but cannot prove, that intravenous drug use contributed 8) ) I am STILL trying to recover from it and regularly experience irritation in my respiratory system.

Anyway, it just sucks because I love weed and I consider it to be a drug that has contributed positively to my overall quality of life. I've smoked weed for over 10 years now. It has been a godsend for my overall sense of mental wellbeing and I guess I'm just really bummed out about the fact that I'm going to have to abstain :( (I am aware of edibles and I do have some cannabutter, in fact, but I don't know...it's just not the same for me...)

I quit all the other dumb shit I was doing except for weed, which I never planned on stopping, but now it looks like I might have to...I hate what my life has become
Please don't take this as me being captain hindsight but IV drug use (especially heroin--hell it happens with non IV heroin use too) is known to cause severe lung problems and diseases. Even the cotton you were most likely using to filter it could be causing severe issues with your lungs.

That really sucks that you have some issues with your lungs and it may never go away. If and when you decide to go back to the Mary J, you could always try vaporizing and/or dabbing in addition to your edibles. Many people claim that vaping and dabbing is healthier/feels cleaner on the lungs.

Mac Miller sucked. But slightly stupid was sick. Even if it was raining ! :)

That's a nice combo.i Love cbd an thc combo. I haven't had some cbd shatter in a coupl weeks . I'll probably Have to get some now.

...listening to SOJA.
Nice. I agree.

The CBD not only synergizes with the THC making the effects better/stronger/longer, but the physical textures of the shatter and wax also compliment each other in a way that makes it easy to pick up with a dab tool and dab!

I don't how long I've been living under a rock but you have introduced me to SOJA and I like it. Peace.

^ I saw a doctor about it about a month ago and I guess my actual lungs look healthy, it's swelling underneath my lungs that caused the problem with my respiration...they attributed it to a virus that was going around at the time. The immunosuppressant effects of strong opiates didn't do me any favors with helping me recover, though. I'm optimistic that I'll make a full or near full recovery...didn't smoke any weed last night and actually felt significantly better this morning. :)

Please don't take this as me being captain hindsight but IV drug use (especially heroin--hell it happens with non IV heroin use too) is known to cause severe lung problems and diseases. Even the cotton you were most likely using to filter it could be causing severe issues with your lungs.

That really sucks that you have some issues with your lungs and it may never go away. If and when you decide to go back to the Mary J, you could always try vaporizing and/or dabbing in addition to your edibles. Many people claim that vaping and dabbing is healthier/feels cleaner on the lungs.

Nice. I agree.

The CBD not only synergizes with the THC making the effects better/stronger/longer, but the physical textures of the shatter and wax also compliment each other in a way that makes it easy to pick up with a dab tool and dab!

I don't how long I've been living under a rock but you have introduced me to SOJA and I like it. Peace.

Yeah the extra CBD makes the experience WAY better.

I'm thinking of blasting some but I've never blown CBD buds . does anyone know how the. Out come is ?. The buds look pretty crystaly an test around 14 % cbd and an 9- 10%Thc.

W01f... I'm glad u like soja, they have a show in August I think , that I plan on going to.

^ I saw a doctor about it about a month ago and I guess my actual lungs look healthy, it's swelling underneath my lungs that caused the problem with my respiration...they attributed it to a virus that was going around at the time. The immunosuppressant effects of strong opiates didn't do me any favors with helping me recover, though. I'm optimistic that I'll make a full or near full recovery...didn't smoke any weed last night and actually felt significantly better this morning. :)
Right on. Good luck!

Yeah the extra CBD makes the experience WAY better.

I'm thinking of blasting some but I've never blown CBD buds . does anyone know how the. Out come is ?. The buds look pretty crystaly an test around 14 % cbd and an 9- 10%Thc.

W01f... I'm glad u like soja, they have a show in August I think , that I plan on going to.
Considering the prices of CBD shatter around here, I'd assume the yield from a BHO run to be swell. If I had some free ounces (all gone now afaik) of CBD flower, I'd probably rosin press them however.

Have fun at the show I think it's at Red Rocks!

wake up
ingest THC/CBD oil
take 2mg clonazepam
down 75mg methadone
roll God Kush joint.

ready to go.

^ That's what's up.

Noobs looking for a connect you can click here:
NSFW:
5103F3DHQ0L._SY300_.jpg

Noobs looking for a hook up you can click here:
NSFW:
RV-hookups-2.jpg

And finally for all the noobs looking for a dealer you can click here:
NSFW:
1DreamDealersPhotoShootLeslieBlackjack.jpg

im on a dabbing/vaping/smoking break now.

i recently had a bad bout of bronchitis, and coughing up blood, so i stopped smoking a few months ago, and recently completely stopped doing dabs and vaping because that was still irritating my respiratory system causing bloody coughing fits.

so i took some BHO, decarbed in and mixed in with cococnut oil, which ive been eating raw, and i get baked all day, and dont need to smoke :)

gonna try to give my lungs a few weeks/months to recover then go back to dabbing.

@wo1fgang: LOL

@assclass: extracts mixed with coconut oil is AMAZING is it not?

i would love to do edibles exclusively but IME it's like mushrooms or acid in the sense that it works once but taking the same dose the next day has no effect at all :\

i would love to do edibles exclusively but IME it's like mushrooms or acid in the sense that it works once but taking the same dose the next day has no effect at all :\
ive been taking the same amount each day for the last week.
i only dose once a day.
hits me every time.

yeah your tolerance SKYROCKETS with potent edibles IME as well. Like I have to do literally twice as much the next day for *noticeable* effects (ie getting really stoned, not just medicated which doing the same dose as the day before would achieve.)

Status
Not open for further replies.