• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Reaction?

RedNEye

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so i'm new to this discussion board and slightly new to smoking cannabis, now I have some weird things happen to me when I smoke, and I'll just go ahead and explain.

First of all, when I smoke I get SUPER relaxed really easily, or it may seem like that. I feel as if I can't move aswell as I should be/ slower/really lazy. It's hard to keep up with a group when they pass so fast that it's hard for me to keep going although I do. The second worry for me is maybe the worst, my mouth gets so dry that the smoke feels like I could die from it, almost as if it's stuck in my throat, and when I drink water it feels like the skin on the roof of my mouth/throat falls away and that scares the crap out of me. When I get to high I feel as if I cant do anything and I slowly fall into a feeling of panic/relaxation and I start to twitch. The thing I was worried about at first is "maybe I'm allergic??" but thats rare and I doubt it because the side effects sound different from what I experience. The final (that I can remember) is a heat that spreads through the left half of my chest to the side and finally stretching to the left side of my back, and it feels like the heat circles my heart. All these parts fall together into a terrifying effect of me suffocating or swallowing my skin.... The other thing I thought of was, maybe its laced weed, but I seriously doubt it. Has anyone heard of any of these effects/all of them?

The other issue is ever since I started smoking (half a year ago) I slowly got more depressed then I was before and I feel a constant paranoia that everyone is plotting against me in secret and that nobody actually likes me/cares for me... I've looked up some of these symptoms and the twitching/locking up sounds a little like a panic attack which I've heard is a possibility with cannabis. But the other side effects I've felt are nowhere online, I feel so lost 8(. Also the first time I smoked a really huge amount of cannabis with a group of friends I was laying there basically suffocating and they thought I might have been having a seizure although I could clearly move (involuntary twitching), if you have any answers please help. :?:?

I think you Need to Shorten the Explanation Of the Question About your Er... Umm.... Uh.... Problem? ? ?

The dry mouth, strange body sensations, and sedation are common side effects for higher doses of THC. Paranoid thinking and anxiety is also common, doubly so if you have low tolerance.

It sounds to me you have to back off on your usage some what. These are all hallmark signs of someone taking more THC than their body can handle.

sounds like you are smoking a lot of weed for you tolerance level. Very similar to many of my experiences when I first started smoking weed with a bunch of heavy smokers. I would get obliterated.

Just because you can't die from an over dose does not mean you can not over dose on weed. This may sounds controversial, but by definition an overdose is just taking a drug in doses higher than recommended. No reason to smoke more weed than what is enjoyable to you.

u can continue too smoke weed just try to smoke low doses like maybe 2 hits 3? and always remember u cant die from it and that itll wear off in a few minutes. that always happens too beginers but wait maybe a month till ur tolerance becomes greater and youll be fine fosho