Cannabis Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. You can overdose and die from using Cannabis one time
A) True B)*False

While it is theoretically possible to die from extreme cannabis consumption, normal or even extremely heavy use is not lethal. One would have to consume pounds upon pounds in less than an hour to die, which is probably not physically possible.

But you admit that it can happen, therefore this answer should be true. That's the only reason why I answered that true.

Also, the 'compared to __ cannabis poses very little health risk' questions should probably be worded as 'compared to equal consumption of ___ cannabis poses less health risk'

good job on the quiz though :)

Hmmm. The question about the duration of a high from marijuana i do not completely agree with. This is a question that is dependant on the user; their tollerance and the dope they use. I've made brownies that make my tummy happy way longer than the correct answer reads.

87%
I stil feel that, when used in moderation and responsibly, that cannabis is much less harmful than nicotiana, especially when vaporized or at least administered through a water filter.
Also, technically, cannabinoids are not essential oils.
Essential oils, from my experience, are the volatile fraction(s) of vegetable oil, obtained by steam distillation, often used in flavoring and fragrances. Two of my favorites are phenethyl acetate and geraniol...
Cannabinoids do not have the vapor pressure, and have heat enthalpies which are too great, to allow for phase change to the vapor state at ambient conditions.
"Resins" would be a more accurate and descriptive term to use when referring to cannabinoids as an inclusive group, IMHO.
"Spinning"...live and learn. Saw a t-shirt awhile ago that said, "25% cannabis, 75% tobacco=decent joint; 50% cannabis, 50% tobacco=good spliff; 100% cannabis, those crazy Americans!".

87%... most of the quiz was fair enough, some of the questions i have no idea how anyone would know, perhaps the meaning of THC.. some of those meaning ones ive never heard of...however that's only about 2 questions

Also, one of the questions about the meaning of CBN, when you get it wrong it doesn't tell you what it stands for- it just gives you an answer that looks like it belongs to another question..I think it might be number 16 or 20 but im not sure.

it's a pretty good quiz though and I scored higher than most of my mates :) :) thanks for puttin that together for us...

^^ it's cannabinol and i thought that it was answered properly, but i can't recall that. lot of people are nagging about the quiz, i think it's great work, don't have any complaints !! ;)

Last edited:
93%
Congratulations! You passed the test/quiz meeting the required percentile of 1

Just got Question 23 and 19.

Question 19 is definatly a bit retarded, how can a strain have both a up and down high?

PhireXZ said:
Also, one of the questions about the meaning of CBN, when you get it wrong it doesn't tell you what it stands for- it just gives you an answer that looks like it belongs to another question..I think it might be number 16 or 20 but im not sure.

it does tell you which was the correct answer (a,b,c,d) right?

Status
Not open for further replies.