• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis quick question

PhycoNaughty

Greenlighter
when i smoke my heart feels like its beating really fast and i twitch all over my body can any one explain could this speed my heart up to much and cause a stroke/heart attack.

I highly doubt it will cause a heart attack or stroke, weed does increase heart rate slightly. It could also be anxiety caused by the weed that is making you think about your heart racing.

when i smoke my heart feels like its beating really fast and i twitch all over my body can any one explain could this speed my heart up to much and cause a stroke/heart attack.

what's your tolerance like? are you smoking in relaxed settings? do you have a lot to be anxious about?

these things play a big roll in having a tweaked out high riddled with anxiety. maybe take fewer hits or a break..?

i smoked for like 2 years every day and was fine until i was awake on speed for 3 day. Then had a joint my heart felt crazy and yes i do think i have anxiety

i smoked for like 2 years every day and was fine until i was awake on speed for 3 day. Then had a joint my heart felt crazy and yes i do think i have anxiety

I had a similar experience after 5 days awake on speed (amphetamine) and it completely fucked me up despite being a heavy daily smoker. I nearly full on flipped out, however i did not experience any residual effects as you have. Given it could be an underlying anxiety issues as you suggested i would be discussing it with a doctor. Just make sure you find a doctor you are comfortable discussing your drug use history as it could be important for reaching a diagnosis.