• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis on toast

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Right I decarb my weed for forty to fifty minutes till it's brown and that I grind it in powder and mix it on toasted bread and grate a little bit of cheese and then put a table spoon of milk mom then put in oven till the cheese and butter jasmmelted fully. The cannabis will already be decsrbed will this work as butter and cheese are fars. I have tried it and felt high didn't need a j for good few hours but I don't think I'm cooking long enough I'm the cheese. My stove is broke else I'd be making coffee. So basically mixing half a g already decsrbed mix it with butter and grated cheese then melt in oven at same temperature for another ten minutes. Will this be working

Yeah, Madness. Canna butter is great for toast, pancakes etc. It works great and I love the taste.

I've been making it since the 60's :)

The recipe is readily available on the internet.

It worked this morning and tasted great. Going tomput more butter on. I feel less anxious when I eat it and I don't crave s joint and I'm gonna cook it more on the cheese and butter

My friend put an ounce of good weed I'm camnabutter it later !emages and one day I had a load of it and was way too intense. A few points on a slide of toast:O does work but needs to be decsrbed u can eat it decarbe but best binding to a fat so in theory this should work and did work? I'm going to use a bit more cannabis tommorow

You know, a few months ago someone on here detailed an efficient way to make cannabutter with smaller amounts, like a gram to 3.5.

I should've saved that post or something, fuck... I'll do some searching for it later today, see if I can find it for ya.