• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cannabis oil to help recovery

Acidropp

Greenlighter
I've mentioned this in another thread before, but thought I'd make a new thread in case it might help other people in my shoes. I will add that this is purely based on my own experience, so whether you try it is up to you.

My recent ordeal after taking a gram of supposed MDMA in about 6 hours was the hardest thing I've gone through in my entire life. I had the normal symptoms - Anxiety, depression, head pressure, brain zaps, disassociation, fogginess, cognitive issues etc. and it was SEVERE. So much so that I could barely function on a day to day basis. It was relentless and scared the life out of me.

I took all the recommended supps, worked out, ate well, slept well. None of it made any difference. That is until I took some pure high quality cannabis oil I had sitting around. Literally the next morning I felt 10 times better. Not 100% but I almost recognized myself again. That night I took another dose of the oil and that following morning I woke up to my normal old self. This was 9 days into my recovery nightmare.

Now I don't know if it was purely coincidental, but taking into account the dose of MDMA and how severe my symptoms were, is it considered normal to fully recover in just 9 days when some people take years? I don't know, but what I do know is the moment I took the cannabis oil, I fully recovered in 2 days.

Just something for people who are desperate who might benefit from this.

Interesting post Acidropp. I've literally just been reading around forums on this very topic in regards to my recovery which is now coming to the 6 month mark unfortunately :(

Nice to hear the oil worked for you but it may have just been a coincidence seeing as 9 days isn't really long enough to say whether it would have ended up being a 'long term comedown' anyway. Its likely you would have recovered naturally anyway. It is completely normal for after effects to last weeks to a month or so. Saying this I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Any chance you could elaborate on the type of cannabis oil you used? Edible or smoked? High thc or High CBD etc?

Hi martainnn. Sorry to hear about your hardship. I can't even imagine what it must be like going through this for months on end. I agree, 9 days is nothing compared to what a lot of people(and you) seem to experience. Nonetheless, I've never had a comedown that lasted more than a day at max, so this was a scary experience for me. The reason I believe the oil might have had a part to play was that I didn't feel better at all until I used it. It was just a constant period of feeling like I was trapped in someone else's body.

The oil I've got is very concentrated and not diluted at all with a very high THC content. It's like tar and you eat it. If you have trouble sleeping, at the very least the oil will help you with that as only a tiny bit can make you extremely calm/sleepy. I would most definitely try and get hold of some just to try it out.

I have had relief from MDMA side effects from regular consumption of CBD-rich (at least 1:1 THC:CBD) cannabis flowers, vaporised. I reckon an oil would be a much more effective way to do it though but good quality extracts are difficult if not impossible to find where I am... even flowers sold as CBD-rich are most likely not 50% of the time.

Hi martainnn. Sorry to hear about your hardship. I can't even imagine what it must be like going through this for months on end. I agree, 9 days is nothing compared to what a lot of people(and you) seem to experience. Nonetheless, I've never had a comedown that lasted more than a day at max, so this was a scary experience for me. The reason I believe the oil might have had a part to play was that I didn't feel better at all until I used it. It was just a constant period of feeling like I was trapped in someone else's body.

The oil I've got is very concentrated and not diluted at all with a very high THC content. It's like tar and you eat it. If you have trouble sleeping, at the very least the oil will help you with that as only a tiny bit can make you extremely calm/sleepy. I would most definitely try and get hold of some just to try it out.

Yeah it does suck, to say the least haha. Thanks for your reply dude, I'll have a look into some oils but might opt for something high in CBD and lower in THC due to my current anxiety issues.

Yeah it does suck, to say the least haha. Thanks for your reply dude, I'll have a look into some oils but might opt for something high in CBD and lower in THC due to my current anxiety issues.

For me, the high content THC is exactly what helped I reckon. I think a lot of it is psychological in as far as you can feel the THC rich oil do it's thing, whereas with high CBD oil you just have to trust it's doing something as there are no physical effects. Plus what's not to like about something that calms you down. Whereas smoking it can make you anxious, I've never experienced it with the oil. Just always a very calming effect which makes you sleep like a baby.

When I mentioned CBD rich oil I meant equal-ish parts THC and CBD. This way you can tell it's doing something as you feel high from the THC but the high is noticeably altered by the presence of CBD. With CBD alone though yes it is hard to gauge whether or not it is affecting you, therefore difficult to gauge the quality or potency of your extract