• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Leave Question?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
Ive been sober from weed for 3 months and a week so over 100 days basically. today i found a couple of dried leaves from when i used to grow.it was a female plant btw. and i grinded it up in my grinder and i still had some kief so i covered it in a decent pinch full of kief. since my tolerance is so low do you think i will get Stoned/high? its like a decent bowl pack. i feel like any thc will get me high af at this point lol

I don't actually know what part of the plant you'll use. People talk about female MJ and other details but I find it difficult to relate.
I would totally trust Blank. And since you haven't used I suppose any little bit will be a lot for you right now.
Keep in touch!

The amount of THC on leaves depends where the leaves were. Those closest to buds will be covered in it. Other leaves have low THC content but there's some there. THC concentration does decrease too, but I believe it's a slow process (years). So long as they've not been explosed to light, heat, and moisture you should feels something.