• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis is the best drug but why it can be your worst nightmare

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I realize cannabis is an easy drug to complain on, but when you learn to not complain, You realize it's the only healthy drug And the most helpful to real life sober generated thoughts. But if you continue being a fiend, cannabis will be your worst nightmare.

I realize cannabis is an easy drug to complain on, but when you learn to not complain, You realize it's the only healthy drug And the most helpful to real life sober generated thoughts. But if you continue being a fiend, cannabis will be your worst nightmare.

Drug addicts to other drugs cannot smoke it without off/odd effects and even serious anxiety because it Causes vulnerable to the "truth" of how Your life feels.

cannabis serves the purpose of making you feel however you would feel if you stop lying, and that could be good or bad.

For people who get anxiety or uncomfotable on marijuana alone or mixed with drugs: notice how it's so easy to keep fighting everything in your mind after marijuana with more stress, but it feels even more relieving to imagine surrender and relaxation but anxious pot smokers will nonstop resist and overdrive their minds from the light Pot reveals.

It's like a drug that's only euphoric if your "doing it right" in your head/mindset already otherwise it fucks you.

That's why it's bogus to so many because they wanna correct shitty feelings and pot doesn't do crap for them. It's the drug you still have to be trying in your life to get relief from.

Last edited:
Its not the "only healthy drug". Many natural plants and herbs are "healthy" "drugs". Kava, valerian, magic mushrooms, and San Pedro cactus come to mind. All these when used with prudence and positive intent, will not harm your body and can do wonders for your mind.

Its not the "only healthy drug". Many natural plants and herbs are "healthy" "drugs". Kava, valerian, magic mushrooms, and San Pedro cactus come to mind. All these when used with prudence and positive intent, will not harm your body and can do wonders for your mind.

Kava IS bad for your liver for a lot of common people. I didn't mean physically benign. Yeah even Benzos are physically safe for anyone taken alone once.

marijuana puts your mind in the only real transitive sober related connection. It's a drug 100% about and within real life.

Clearly you can do other drugs and be fine (maybe)

Microdosing shrooms or acid you can say can alter your perspective of reality but it does so through mild euphoria and physically changing your day.

Pot works within all bounds of the real hour.

I still can't believe some people when they say they smoke every day and get effects . I call shenanigans!

Drug addicts to other drugs cannot smoke it without off/odd effects and even serious anxiety because it Causes vulnerable to the "truth" of how Your life feels.

cannabis serves the purpose of making you feel however you would feel if you stop lying, and that could be good or bad.

For people who get anxiety or uncomfotable on marijuana alone or mixed with drugs: notice how it's so easy to keep fighting everything in your mind after marijuana with more stress, but it feels even more relieving to imagine surrender and relaxation but anxious pot smokers will nonstop resist and overdrive their minds from the light Pot reveals.

It's like a drug that's only euphoric if your "doing it right" in your head/mindset already otherwise it fucks you.

That's why it's bogus to so many because they wanna correct shitty feelings and pot doesn't do crap for them. It's the drug you still have to be trying in your life to get relief from.

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."

-Bob Marley

Props on getting there bandit. I've been on a fairly stiff medical dose of canabis for a long time and my life went from useless drunk slightly above homeless to functional member of the race. I blame marijuana for increasing my income by apx 6x vs drunk me. Plus the cost of alcohol vs weed is just so drastic I could barely afford to be a thriving alcoholic but for a fraction of that I was able to become a major pot head.

The drastic change from smoking to oral dosing was like putting the self evaluation on turbo. Marijuana is the only drug to help me experience ego death.

I do love acid/lsd but I've always experienced the non-reality of my conscious state and find them recreational, weed leaves me in better shape by keeping me accountable to myself in a way I was not expecting.