• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis fan art? Post yours!

ChipTrippyFox

Bluelighter
I just finished drawing this a little while ago :)
29w50mx.jpg

lets see what you other artists out there have done for your love of MJ

it's your computer, brody. It's a trippy ass tribal-style weed leaf. Could be trippier, though. %)

The beauty of a top shelf nug is the art I'm speaking of... who needs weed art when you have weed that is the art :). No but seriously I've got nothing to add, though I am digging your pic.

Last edited:
that's some slammin stuff Chip! i love the leaf design, would be sweet to see it vectorized with just a simple two-tone colour scheme like gold leaf on green background, could even have it turned into a flag like that :D

that's some slammin stuff Chip! i love the leaf design, would be sweet to see it vectorized with just a simple two-tone colour scheme like gold leaf on green background, could even have it turned into a flag like that :D

Somthing like this? :D
r1y3y1.jpg

^ Trippy art Trippy!

You inspired me to make one of my own just now. This is a throw back from one of my Pot or Not submissions, found here-SFV Headband

8Mj0OGO.jpg

^ Trippy art Trippy!

You inspired me to make one of my own just now. This is a throw back from one of my Pot or Not submissions, found here-SFV Headband

8Mj0OGO.jpg

neat! so how did you do it? photophop I pressume?
I like the black line tracing the bottom. it seems to make it look like the background is becoming part of the foreground in a paradoxical way :D

lol I'm amateur.

Pretty sure I've never even opened photoshop before. no lie.

Here's another cause it's too easy.

Bruce Banner #3, current PoN sub.

ysYuQos.jpg

shit i used to draw a whole fucking lot of drawings revolving around marijuana... it's all i could think about LOL i'll see if i can find them and post them

nice stuff chip!

Nice %)
I used to use GIMP for my digital art, but now I just use paint tool SAI
I checked out that SAI paint and it looks pretty nice. Thanks for the heads up this is very good information.

Thank you ChipTrippyFox. And thank you cannabis :)