• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cannabis - Dexmethylphenidate Lace

NotSoAnonymous

Greenlighter
Hello. I've smoked weed for several years, and have about two years experience with uppers, downers, phychedelics, deleriants, etc. Now, I insufflate anywhere from 10 to 90 mg of Dexmethylphenidate - Focalin - Per day. Today, however, I insufflated 30mg and ground an additional 30mg, which I then thoroughly mixed with a gram of cannabis and smoked. I didn't expect much, as I was unsure whether or not the added substance would burn properly. I took one hit, felt nothing. Another hit, and the cannabis had already started taking effect with much higher potency than normal. After the third hit, my heart began beating faster, my body tingled, and the buzz felt much more like a generous line of Adderall than Focalin. I smoked the rest of the bowl and drank an 8% Alcohol Mango-Rita (Happpy new year.) While insufflated Dexmethylphenidate takes about ten to fifteen minutes to kick in and for me lasts around three to four hours, the mixture I smoked earlier is still very present in my system, after six hours. I posted not to just share this experience but also to ask - Since the mixture in a glass tobacco pipe with marijuana was so potent, if I were to grind 40-60mg and place it in a meth pipe alone or perhaps cut with a small amount of caffeine or rock, it would be much more potent than the lower dose laced into cannabis, right? I'm gonna do it anyway tomorrow, but I wanted second opinions.

I've seen many people on these forums say how smoking pharms is useless, but I've proved that to be very wrong, so please don't tell me to shoot it or squirt it into my asshole. Thanks.

-Love, NotSoAnonymous

People do smoke/vaporize pills but it's far more effective, and better for you if you just take them orally and not in another ROA. Stay safe.

Strangely, I can get a buzz from one insufflated tablet of focalin, however I once took six thirty-milligram pills before I even had a tolerance and got nothing from it. The pills are extended release, so smoking or snorting them delivers all of it then and there. That's why I use this ROA. :)

Strangely, I can get a buzz from one insufflated tablet of focalin, however I once took six thirty-milligram pills before I even had a tolerance and got nothing from it. The pills are extended release, so smoking or snorting them delivers all of it then and there. That's why I use this ROA. :)

Six pills or 180mg of Focalin/Dexmethylphenidate sounds like a lot. I have never taken it but have taken methylphenidate; but I was prescribed it in low doses for ADD and did not get a high from it. What is the difference between methylphenidate and dexmethylphenidate?

Wouldn't crushing the pill, and just taking it orally work? I have heard of people plugging or boofing pills but I have no experience with this, and I heard it's as strong as IVing them. I'm sure someone else who has had experience with plugging/boofing will reply to this thread.

The boiling point of methylphenidate is around 136°C (277°F) (dexmethylphenidate should be around this too), so I would think, that you are just destroying the wanted chemicals by burning them in a joint/bowl and smoke a rather toxic waste regarding all those fillers, but I could be wrong.

^This. Even if it would not be detroyed by too much heat, smoking pills is extremely terrible for your health. I don't understand why someone would do this. It just wastes the drugs and releases very toxic smoke from all the binders and fillers in the pills. Just crush the pills to destroy the ER mechanism and parachute or snort them.

Just don't smoke pills :\