• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Contamination (UK & Ireland)

chemikel boy

Greenlighter
After smoking cannabis for 20years i have seen some dirt in my time and now it has gotten even worse off,most of the weed on the street is imported from Holland and Canada at the start it was damp and grown with chemicals then they went on to spray it with microscopic glass beads ' grit weed" after that the so called compact rubbish which is tough and hard to pull apart not because it had been Vacuum packed it was full of cellulose which left a thick black hard ash.

Recently in Holland commercial growers where found to be feeding plants research chemicals

In the UK & Ireland at the moment there is shite claiming to be lemon haze which has been sprayed with lemon and water to add weight also orange fanta was added in the past,The mostly commonly would be blue/cheese yet again heavily feed with chemicals and is moldy

Decent organic weed is hard to come by even from the local home grower,smaller yields means there won't be much of it around

If anybody can add some photos of contaminated weed so users can identify this rubbish

Medical Marijuana Contaminants

http://azmedtest.com/educate/medical-marijuana-contaminants/

Salutations Chemikel Boy,

After smoking cannabis for 20 years...

Too bad history went ironic about "Marihuana" versus tobacco, alcohol and lottery...

As an ex-smoker of tobacco (and hashish) myself i could only express dismay when i heard on CPAC TV that our Canadian "elite" (read "bigots") in Ottawa actually decided there's still a need after the senate committee’s 2002 Nolin report (...) to "ammend" the "Controlled Drugs and Substances Act", in the name of coherence one might suspect, as they also push on a bill called the "Drug-Free Prisons Act"...

76.gif

Quite a contrasting type of wisdom and i sense it's tainted with even more Harper-fed bigotry. So, perhaps the next bill should be on sterilisation of "inferior" (e.g. non-Harper) citizens i figure! Euh... I mean, when could we trust these governements which failed us systematically since 1937 ~ 1939?!

46.gif

To the very least i would have appreciated it if i could have been informed there was a better method than smoking, as that would have done fine - back around the mid '70s or so.

...it has gotten even worse... Decent organic weed is hard to come by...

Those are the concerns of a responsible person, hence instead you should have Chemikel MAN for an alias my friend!

%)

Yet in 2014 our national priority, before the next elections, is to, hummm...
39.gif

106.gif

Ah yes.

Since for starters we're talking about "stoners" anyway lets bend the law and transvestite our institutions somewhat further, most especially by focussing on "criminals" already in prison, so the nation's bigots can finally experience, ahummm... A feeling of personal achievement, hopefully, or basically some impression of satisfaction gained from "VICTORY" in this holly hateful anti-cannabic crusader war!

I'm afraid the needs of today's smokers shall wait and true solutions such as cannabis vaporizers must remain indefinitely unregulated if possible, to promote more cahos, etc. As if it were more important to cause additional suffering than to prevent it. Including behind bars.

Etc...

33.gif

Well, no doubt vaporizers will eventually get some focussed attention of their own, later.

109.gif

It's all about the fear of monsters, to make things absolutely short.
26.gif

Contaminated cannabis is a blessing in our bigots-ruled universe. The right to cultivate at home, balcony-style, would directly threaten the health of, euh... the black market! Not to mention syndicated professionals equally make a living of anti-cannabic prohibition.

The funny thing is they continue to claim this protects our children - their own bigot children included - while self-cultivation would ultimately result in much less illicit street trading, whatever. After all who wants to consume contaminants???

So now it's puzzling enough yet here's the main problem. Essentially speaking the bigots clan views the very existance of cannabis and/or "stoners" as a time-bomb... M'yeah, humans love to hate and it shows.

Honestly, isn't that particularily shocking irony to see documented dangers ignored for decades in favor of even more monster fear mongering?!

104.gif
35.gif

Obviously an army of neo-religious bigots took over democracy past the great crash of 1929 only to let criminals poison us with glass powder, etc., etc... Etcetera. Talk about progress in the wonderful Commonwealth!!

Meanwhile the experts at distributing blame and/or stimulating the population's fertile imagination (using the fear of monsters) managed to identify the next public target...

According to them this would prove to be the most awful "pusher", right down below:

Although earlier this year i heard myself some radically opposite statement from the beast's damned own mouth:

SRC: Tout le monde en parle {2014-Feb-23}​

Lepage --> "Donc vous voulez nationaliser?"
Trudeau --> "Non, on veut réguler et contrôler pour que les gens doivent montrer les cartes d'identité..."

A popular interviewer said « So you want to nationalize? » and Justin MiniPET Trudeau answered « No, we want to rule and control so consumers must show their cards! » As if Health Canada themselves could be trusted with as little as private mail, etc.

Quite frankly i'm curious to know how ~38000 "medical" card owners feel about it, not to mention RCMP's "protective" role while we're at it!

Earlier this week i could listen that very same "elite" politician saying cannabis ain't going to end up in local stores in the same manner as alcohol, wine and tobacco. Please correct me if i'm wrong!

:|

My conclusion is that there are opportunists around who will do anything for financial benefit though it's the governement's obcessive bigotry which settles the final context. Hence the final solution is politic since the trouble originated from there and i find it peculiar to think the Chief of Commonwealth prefers to remain so contemplative considering Harper's affection for his most favourite icon.

Chief of Commonwealth

Channel on Line: Minister - 'I shared a room with drug-takers' (2014-Feb-17)​

« Decriminalise Marijuana or Criminalise Alcohol and Tobacco! »​

But even such a "noble" icon doesn't appear to listen so why should somebody as mediocre - and bigot - as Harper?...

107.gif

N.B.: The "Bigot" string was found 9 times, or 10 including this one!...

^^ That was the weirdest post I've seen in the Cannabis forum.

Anyways, its pretty common for idiot people to use shit like fanta and coke instead of the more expensive carbs like molasses and natural cane sugar. Flavored carbohydrate supplements are sold by the most of the biggest names in Hydroponic nutrients...

Why don't you use the beautiful tool we call the internet to get quality organic buds from California delivered right to you?

StickyChron, never saw anywhere willing to sent organic buds ' anything i have seen imported has been dirt ' its been hit one way or the other, if its somewhere like SR,BM

i can't see why anyone on their would go to the trouble off sending decent organic?