• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cannabis, cigarettes , antipsychotics, opium: to poppy or not to poppy

usernames

Greenlighter
On cannabis I feel that it is not a good idea to poppy. Cannabis is an aversive substance to consume though. My nurse has me on antipsychotics as per my diagnosis of schizophrenia. I believe smoked opium damages motor control in the brain causing parkinsons disease :s there has been research on this.
It's kind of bs though, the antipsychotics. Normally a person would remain on the antipsychotic just for a few years as per episode, I haven't had any episodes for years just that I may remember being kidnapped and having been vocal of being from another nation I'm not sure that I am only that I have proof something did happen during my most earliest years.. I'm on antipsychotics indefinitely. It may have to do with my claims having killed people.

Back to the subject, poppy. I may grow the flowers but.. in my mental health facility with my peers it seemed like it would be unwise to consume. Not sure where that road would lead.. a flower instead of a family? The real dope

But yea the relationship or process of cultivating a flower and consuming its juices is intoxicating

Last edited:
Keep doing your research buddy. I'm sure it's really difficult being where you are and feeling as you do. It's not something I feel I could ever understand. My heart is with you. I find their can be a lot of genuine fun in learning about these things and how they effect us, not to mention value. Even if you never are able to grow or use Opium, you can still find the same joy in the learning that many of us have found. I always loved learning History. I'm still a lover of History. I loved the battles, the geography, all of it. I mostly loved feeling like I had learned some Truths about being a human after studying my fellow man for so long.

I've felt a similar joy in learning about drugs and how they effect us. Maybe you can find that same joy. Wlecome to the forums @usernames let me know if there is anything you need.

So you been kidnapped and killed someone ? Perhaps the reason you haven’t had an episode is cause your on maintenance antipsychotics, I think it would be wise to talk to your dr. Before stopping those for sure…about the poppies, if you don’t need them, or arnt in pain, then I would just leave them alone, opiate addiction is no joke and not something to jump into out of boredom, recipe for disaster

So you been kidnapped and killed someone ? Perhaps the reason you haven’t had an episode is cause your on maintenance antipsychotics, I think it would be wise to talk to your dr. Before stopping those for sure…about the poppies, if you don’t need them, or arnt in pain, then I would just leave them alone, opiate addiction is no joke and not something to jump into out of boredom, recipe
I will talk to my doctor. It sounds like feel good properties come at a price. Kratom and canna withdrawals were hard and it didnt have feel good properties with the dopamine antagonists. Talking about a garden. So antipsychotics, I believed I've already lived this life and will choose to go back and live it again like a time loop. since being on olanzapine it has been better no psychosis like that now, my destiny isn't clear. Um.. I just felt like I had no choice and no free will and that I would have to face someone that kills people.