• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis bioavability

HezzaD

Bluelighter
whats best bio for cannabis
wiki says 6-30percent.

is a one hitter pipe the best to smoke out of as thats all i use as i live in a flat and spliffs and bongs stink the place out.
I also read that pipes give you more of the weed and you use less and ive been getting smashed compared to having to roll a .4 spliff and smoke it outside parain me out.

If I made some small cakes would this be a good high firecrackers with a whole gram and a gram smoke?

I SUFFE from fibroyaalgia and small doses of cannabis helps me loads and if im not abusing my morphine i take less with marijuana in system.

Oral THC is better absorbed with oils/fats. Smoking tends to be more easily titrated though... it's way easier to get "too high" with oral administration because it can take 2+ hours for an oral peak whereas smoking hits in ~10 mins.

:\ Wish I had answers, too. I am trying some MMJ. I'm not even near a legal state. A dear friend and his wife were shopping/shipping for me to sample some strains for severe pain and depression. (I am prescribed Oxycodone through PM, but it locks my bowels/bladder)

He battled prostate cancer for almost 10 years. He didn't try MMJ until his last year of chemo (Taxotere). He suffered horribly in his last months, but MMJ gave him some level of "escape". He died on February 2. I miss him SO much, not because he provided MMJ---though I will be forever grateful.

My experience thus far has been much as sekio described. I have yet to find what works for me. I can't stand smoking of any kind (no offense to anyone). I've tried vaping and continue to experiment. I get silly, stupid high...but no pain relief and certainly can't function. I was able to try the THC/CBD oil (drops under tongue). I liked that method of delivery, but it could be expensive long term. I also was able to try RSO (syringe) taken in "rice grain" dosage. That tiny amount had a delayed onset. I got high as a kite, but not instantaneously. It took a couple of hours. I've been afraid to try it again.

I no longer have access to dispensary MMJ in any form. If I could access it, I would definitely want the oil drops. I continue to "try" the strains I have on hand. However, vaping causes me tummy pain because I swallow too much air. It gets trapped in my altered GI system and puts me literally screaming in the floor!

I've rambled, so I apologize. I don't have answers. I don't have my darling friend to guide me any more. I'm depleted.

I hope you find your answers (and the relief you seek).