• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis after seroquel

Spadez87

Bluelighter
I have been off seroquel for exactly one month today. I took up to 400mg IR for 2 months (tirated up, stayed at 400 for a week said fuck this awful drug and tapered down)

My question in regarding to cannabis is I've read horror stories regarding mixing seroquel and cannabis. It's just an awful combo.

I know the seroquel is long out of my system given its only 6 hour half life but I'm wondering if the changes in made to my brain while I was on it have returned to normal. I feel like I did b4 the seroquel. I just don't want to smoke a joint and get stupid sick or freak out?

So I'm all your opinions do you think that being off seroquel for one month is more then enough time to not interact with the cannabis high at all?

yeah but your tolerance is extremely low. i'll start very small and work my way up. seroquel can reset drug tolerance due to it's strong antagonist effect on DA

freak-outs with low tolerance are extremely common.

yeah but your tolerance is extremely low. i'll start very small and work my way up. seroquel can reset drug tolerance due to it's strong antagonist effect on DA

freak-outs with low tolerance are extremely common.

Thanks for the comment, yeah in my older age now (28) I find I get more anxious