• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis after a trip

interestingly, my post doesn't appear. I think it might the be heart i put after Hi guys! :| test

Last edited:
works

<3

fine

<3

which browser are you using?

try clearing the cache and cookies and reload the page. if that doesn't work, try a different browser?

alasdair

It always messes up on chrome, happens to me too.

Not sure what your question is, but I personally love smoking a few bowls to wind down after a trip.

I wanted to say that the trip I had on NBOMe made me only crave weed from then on.
I was expecting LSD but I guess I got shit 6 tabs for -xx- (tasted bitter, but I didn't realise it had to be tasteless until I researched it more later).
I had MDMA and weed before the tab, and weed during what was supposed to be the trip, but the actual trip came about 5 hours late.
Now I really need to invest in testing kits to make sure I actually have LSD.
But yeah, that's a shorter version of what I wanted to post earlier.
Dang hearts :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Although testing kits are useful, they usually aren't necessary for broad drug ID (concerning NBOME V. LSD). Usually if you have tasteless tabs meeting duration and effects of LSD then you most likely have LSD or a similar LSD analogue (today's market is showing more of the latter). Did you have a question in your OP?

I don't even remember anymore, that was yesterday, hahah
But yeah, I already ordered some testing kits from a UK website.
I wanna make 100% sure I don't get fake or dangerous substances, because it's really gonna ruin my expectations from blotter drugs.

If it's bitter, it's a spitter mate. Remembering that will get you far, at least in weeding out the non-lysergimides.

Weed often causes PTSD like symptoms in users who've had bad trips in conjunction with weed use. Weed used to be a bit intense for me after my first few trips, but all my receptors are too saturated on all fronts these days to get much intensity from any amount of THC.

I have a feeling I'll be fine next time. I'm not smoking until the next party anyway, which is on 27th.