Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cannabinoid 2-NE1/SDB-001 scare

Awic

Greenlighter
I received some of this stuff about a week ago. I'd never tried anything like this, so immediately set about
giving it a go.

I'd read up a little beforehand, although there isn't a ton of info out there on this substance, I was confident
I'd read enough, and had enough self control and common sense to know what I was doing.

Reading that these substances can be active in the mcg range, I first I tried 1mg orally (weighed on scales). I then monitored the situation
over the course of a few hours, there was no effect. So the next day I tried 2mg, still no effect.
After this I decided to make a blend, by disolving the powder in isopropyl alchohol, and then immersing damiana leaf in the solution and
allowing it to evaoprate, I used 35mg of powder to 1gram of leaf.
Once this had dried out, I tried a good sized pinch of it in my vaporizer, still no effect.
Suspecting this stuff was junk, or that I'd gotten a bad batch, I started just dumping powder ontop of herb and vaping it. I tried 1mg again,
working up over a few days to about 7mg of powder straight into the vaporizor, still nothing.. actually a couple of times at these higher dosages I felt
my arms and legs grow really heavy, but I wasn't sure if this was my imagination.
Anyway, after the 7mg dose, I noticed there was clumps of powder amongst the herb, so I figured it wasn't vaporizing properly.
I took some of the herb blend (that had been dunked in the 2-ne1/alchohol solution) and dumped 10mg of powder on top of it, carefully spreading
the powder around so there were no visible clumps, and proceeded to vaporize it. I'm still amazed at myself for not spotting the stupidity of this
move. A few minutes passed, I was sitting at my pc, when I noticed a red ring/circle, floating in front of the monitor, I didn't think much other
than that it was interesting. Then in a flash, I was standing up, at the other end of the room, wondering how I got there. I was aware some time had
passed but didn't know how much, I was pretty confused. I looked at the clock and tried to go back to what I was doing. Next thing I knew I was in another room, and 40 minutes had passed. I started freaking out, I was losing chunks of time and had no idea what was happening. My heart was beating like crazy, I had an intense feeling of doom, I thought I was gonna die. Another hour disapeared. I was having flashes of consciousness and sheer panic/terror, interspaced by blackness. When I was conscious I was fighting for all I was worth to hold onto my consciousness, genuinely terrified that the next time it went, I wouldn't come back, but it kept slipping away. I ended up sitting on the floor for I don't know how long, everything fading in and out. I couldn't differentiate between past and present, I couldn't tell if what was happening had already happened or not, or in which order things were happening. I was convinced I needed a Dr, but couldn't stay focussed long enough to do anything. At one point I found myself mid conversation with my gf, she didn't have a clue what was going on, I tried explaining to her but I struggled to make a proper sentence. I gave her the packet and she binned it, and tried to get me to calm down. Everything continued to fade in and out.
I think this lasted about 3 or 4 hours, before my senses started to slowly come back enough for me to compose myself a little. My heart was still
pounding. I checked my blood pressure and it was 200+ over 100+.
For the rest of the day and night, and most of the next day I felt in a dream like state. I didn't believe anything that was happening was real, I constantly questioned whether time had passed, or I was back in the middle of the experience and hallucinating, I honestly didn't know. A couple of times it came back on quite strong, even the next day, but less so, and a few times since I catch myself on the verge of panic.
All I had been looking for was to take the edge off, and for something to help calm down as I've been really stressed. I got more than I was prepared for and wont be touching synthetics again.
I don't see this as a relfection on the substance, but of my own stupidity. I get really angry when things get banned because some idiot doesn't
know what he's doing. Well now I've seen how easy it is to be that idiot.