• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Canna Capsules

velmwend

Bluelighter
Hi

I've seen these canna capsules advertised. They were some indica caps. 0.1g per cap, me thinks.

Anyhows, does a anyone have any experience with these. Any good?

I am aware of the capsules you speak & have had experience with them. There are several places one can obtain them from but there is only one person/company that makes them, so please leave the source & the brand name or anything that can identify the maker out of this thread! They contain 0.1g of concentrate! The potency of the concentrate is that of high quality oils, shatter, waxes so about 50%-80% although they claim to be 100% there have been studies done that have proven beyond a doubt that it is far from the advertised 100%. Studies have indicated potency ranging between 50%-80%, which is still the most concentrated. There is a particular study published in Cannabis Culture, I think, (P.M. me if you really want the study) about the concentrates marketed as 100% that show the lab results of various samples and generally its been determined its around the 60%-70% on average. I recently got into these extracts and haven't got a DAB kit (much like a bong for cannabis), plus I'm bad at hot knifes, I had the product but no way to smoke it so I bought a meth pipe and it worked perfectly.

Cannabis can be upwards to 20%-25%,
Hashish (pressed) 15%-28%
Oils/ shatters / waxes have the highest concentration between 40%-80%

If you want to see the amount of impurities in your extract, a good and cheap way to see how pure or impure your product is smoke a bit in a meth pipe and if it really is 90%+ then it will evaporate clearly without leaving any black spots behind on the glass pipe. If its with a lot of impurities then after you smoke it, a black spot remains behind which you cannot scrape, these are the impurities! There have been times I've smoked 1g extract in a meth pipe and by the end of the gram the pipe was still see through. On the other hand I've had extracts and after 2-3 hits the pipe was so dark you couldn't see through it anymore due to the impurities.

On to the original subject at hand, each gelatin capsule contains a standard amount of 0.1g concentrate consisting mostly of THC and less than 5% CBD. They're best used for their medicinal properties rather than for recreational use! As far as oral cannabis goes, I've had cannabis butter (several tablespoons at a time by itself or spread on bread at the very most) as well as cannabis candies, brownies, bars, as well as nabilone/cesamet - a prescription synthetic cannabinoid. So I somewhat knew what to expect, in that the body buzz would be no different than butter, brownies, bars or candies.

I’ve once taken so many tablespoons of canna-butter that it would have been equivalent to 8 or 9 very strong pot brownies (most I’ve had to date) and despite to contrary belief that when you ingest a massive quantity of cannabis product, all at once, I did not get any psychedelic effects even by light weight psychedelic standards. Neither in the way of visuals nor headspace! What I got instead was a very sedating fuzzy headed buzz which took 2hrs to come on and lasted a good 6-8hrs especially as I was smoking during the experience, the smoke brought the buzz back more. Nabilone/Cesamet I’ve begun with 0.5mg/day that had me floored and ended up with 6mg/day, 2mg @ 3x day which didn’t even get me close to doing the same thing 0.5mg did no longer than 3-4 months prior, psychologically at least just purely physical; massive cotton mouth, munchies, etc, so I stopped taking it.

This capsule is different from anything else that I mentioned here! Due to it being over 95% THC and less than 5% CBD the effects are much more in the head than the body however if enough is ingested the body high becomes quite evident.

My experience is limited to just twice, once I took 2 gelatin capsules and without smoking I was able to note a very noticeable euphoric cerebral feeling without any of the body load that comes with the use of the entire cannabis plant with its high amounts of both CBD and THC as opposed to the highly dominant THC concentrates that these capsules fall under. I am quite pleased with the effects since they are very highly concentrated in THC they leave very little residual sedation.

Mind you, everything depends exclusively on the frequency and amount of your usage. People that do not smoke at all will benefit the most from these. My mother who had ovarian cancer and expressed her interested in the medicinal benefits of cannabis after seeing/reading Rick Simpson’s ‘Run From The Cure’. I in turn bought her the next best thing; a bunch of gelatin capsules filled with a very clear yellow liquid of THC concentrate, as she refused to smoke.

She who doesn’t smoke at all, find 1 single capsule to be way too much! She takes it at bedtime and tells me that when it comes time to get up and pee in the middle of the night that she either is too sedated to stand up and just falls back asleep, or starts to pray that she doesn’t become dizzy, loose her balance and fall. In short even I say “Come on there must be something good about it”, but she tells me that its too much for her and that 1 pill is in her words ‘torture’ and she said “I only take it because of its antioxidant effects and the benefits it has but otherwise its torture. When I took lorazepam 1mg for sleep at least I could get up to pee but on these I am afraid that I will fall when I get up, or sometimes I cannot move at all….I try to but end up falling asleep again.”. A noticeable effect she experiences is the improvement (significant) of stomach pain that she experiences and that especially flares during stressful situations. Cannabis therapy is relatively new to mom, about 3-4 months, will keep you updated.

Recreationally, it’s a waste though if you do decide to do it make sure you haven’t eaten within 2hrs of taking it or eating 2hrs after ingesting it (ideally for maximal absorption). After the 2hr mark you will feel the effects take hold (no quicker, no sooner). If done recreationally, probably best done as part of a combo or as something to have in your ‘comedown kit’. Smoking cannabis should be most defiantly held out until the 2hr period or until you start to feel your gelatin pill, at which point the high is much more enjoyable as it takes it to a different level. Smoking 2hr+ after fully taking effect is the point where things have the most psychedelic potential, though its nothing like they. People often say that if you taken enough oral cannabis it can be comparable to half hit LSD or 1g shrooms – absolutely not! The only way this is possible is if you have zero tolerance.
It’s an excellent medicine for insomnia, stress related ailments such as herpes zoste (nothing to do with herpes), it manifests on the body as a red rash and is produced psychologically most often, if not exclusively due to extreme and constant levels of stress.

To get high, cannabis buds, hashish or the newer oils like shatter and waxes are the way to go!

For anymore questions feel free to P.M. me!

p.s. I don't know why it my post turned out like it did with highlights and capital letters on feel free to PM for example, must be a virus!

Last edited: