Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflips ( LSD with...)

MoonLiquid

Bluelighter
Heya bluelight!
Long time ago hehe. I am reacties curious about some different candyflips:) i've done LSD before and i want to do a candyflip in the summer!
I am thinking about LSD and MDMA but i really want to know some other nice candyflips!
X

Candyflipping is only LSD and MDMA :). You can flip acid with other empathogens and kind of empathogenic psychedelics, but it's not as good. I've flipped acid with 2c-i and AMT but it's completely different.

I say this all the time so apologies to everybody having to read me babbling on about candyflips again, but it is called a candy flip for a reason, and depending on dose and timing it is a completely different experience.

People seem to always inevitably take the MDMA first, because they want to take the edge off the acid. That's not flipping anything around, it's just taking two drugs at once. It's just bizarre and trippy, without ever (usually) being too overwhelming.

The key to a candyflip is thus: Take a significant dose of LSD (experience/testing necessary), lose yourself in the deep dark depths of LSD, and then at the four hour point, as your peak is just about to come off, drop about 125mg MDMA.

Say goodbye to confronting your deepest darkest fears and insecurities, and say hello to an upgrade to the the coolest, most confident, beautiful, hedonistic version of yourself.

The synergy is incredible. Want to feel what it's like to be part of the psychedelic, human tribe? Well you need to ride that acid high.

Last edited:
2C-B with LSD is a very nice combo as well. It isn't called a candy trip, but a very worthwhile experience.

Candyflipping is only LSD and MDMA :). You can flip acid with other empathogens and kind of empathogenic psychedelics, but it's not as good. I've flipped acid with 2c-i and AMT but it's completely different.

I say this all the time so apologies to everybody having to read me babbling on about candyflips again, but it is called a candy flip for a reason, and depending on dose and timing it is a completely different experience.

People seem to always inevitably take the MDMA first, because they want to take the edge off the acid. That's not flipping anything around, it's just taking two drugs at once. It's just bizarre and trippy, without ever (usually) being too overwhelming.

The key to a candyflip is thus: Take a significant dose of LSD (experience/testing necessary), lose yourself in the deep dark depths of LSD, and then at the four hour point, as your peak is just about to come off, drop about 125mg MDMA.

Say goodbye to confronting your deepest darkest fears and insecurities, and say hello to an upgrade to the the coolest, most confident, beautiful, hedonistic version of yourself.

The synergy is incredible. Want to feel what it's like to be part of the psychedelic, human tribe? Well you need to ride that acid high.
Haha thanks for ya nice reply! Sounds logic that it is only called candyflipping when you do it with MDMA haha, but learned something new then hehe.
Can't want to do.this one in the summer!
Wow AMT with LSD sounds really heavy isn''t it?

2C-B with LSD is a very nice combo as well. It isn't called a candy trip, but a very worthwhile experience.
Haha 2-CB with LSD sounds allso nice:) what did you experience?

Yeah, I would imagine LSD + AMT as pretty intense, too. How did you like it, Tranced? Not really worth it or just not as good as LSD + MDMA?

Candyflipped on a psychedelic festival, took 1 hit of LSD and later 120mg MDMA, needless to say I was floored for hours. Did total of 300mg of MDMA that night, fun times.

Yeah, I would imagine LSD + AMT as pretty intense, too. How did you like it, Tranced? Not really worth it or just not as good as LSD + MDMA?

I love it. 1 relatively week tab of LSD and 50-60mg AMT lasted for over 20 hours when taken at once. Very visual.

Taking it at the four point doesn't last as long and it's nowhere near as intense, but still fun.

It's pretty messy. Nothing on a candyflip though. Flipping with 2c-i is pretty cool as well.

Awesome info in here Tranced, when the sun makes an appearance I'm candyflipping like a mofo.

LSD and MDMA is honestly not all that interesting to me. LSD and MDA is a really winner though. I'm not a big fan of MDMA anyway, and the duration seems to fit a bit better.DOM/DOC with LSD are most excellent indeed.

There's a way of taking LSD by itself that will give you a better candyflip than LSD and MDMA. Something I discovered a while ago - instead of taking your LSD all at once, split the dose in two and take it 230-30 minutes apart. This takes you through a wormhole in space-time and into a world that's exactly like the most beautiful candyflip you could ever experience. No MDMA required.

Ive never candyflipped. I took st. johns wort and morning glory seeds once though.

LSD and MDMA is honestly not all that interesting to me. LSD and MDA is a really winner though. I'm not a big fan of MDMA anyway, and the duration seems to fit a bit better.DOM/DOC with LSD are most excellent indeed.

LSD and MDA always sounded like an interesting combination to me, but the only report of it I've heard was actually something of a horror trip, something an old hippie told me about putting an orange barrel in a capsule of MDA and having a dark, delirious, physically taxing trip with no fun or insight. How would you describe the combination for you personally?

There's a way of taking LSD by itself that will give you a better candyflip than LSD and MDMA. Something I discovered a while ago - instead of taking your LSD all at once, split the dose in two and take it 230-30 minutes apart. This takes you through a wormhole in space-time and into a world that's exactly like the most beautiful candyflip you could ever experience. No MDMA required.

My choice way of taking LSD in recent times has been dividing up the doses like this, as a way of reducing the cognitive load of the initial wave, though I did come to find that it does alter some of the character of the remaining trip too, particularly in terms of becoming more euphoric. I don't personally find it to really be comparable to a combination of LSD and MDMA, but it is a fantastic way to take LSD on its own.

it can be fun, but as i always advise - dont do it if u are prone to depression. that combo can hit you back hard,at least thats like it for me. but if u are too paranoid and think about "bad" trips, then take the flip, just dont over do it with the MDMA side of things.

Wow DOM/DOC with LSD sounds like a really strange combo haha and i allso heard from People that it went way to have with MDMA and LSD :/.
it can be fun, but as i always advise - dont do it if u are prone to depression. that combo can hit you back hard,at least thats like it for me. but if u are too paranoid and think about "bad" trips, then take the flip, just dont over do it with the MDMA side of things.
But i guess it is not too smart when you're in a depression to trip anyway i suppose..

With 6-apb. Amazing.
With 5-meo-dipt. A much better time than with mdma. Social lubricant to the max. Just feel amazing and colors explode, fantastic combo
With 4-meo-DMT. Peeerrfeect. Definitely not for a party, but if you want to just have the most psychedelic time. They work very well together.
With 4-ho-MET. Very powerful, I don't notice much difference than just a very strong LSD trip. 4-ho is either overpowered or just a great potentiator.
With DOC. DONT DO THIS. It's a waste of LSD. DOC overpowers it immencely. DOC just takes u to wherever acid does but for 2x longer. So the lsd didn't shine through.

With 6-apb. Amazing.
With 5-meo-dipt. A much better time than with mdma. Social lubricant to the max. Just feel amazing and colors explode, fantastic combo
With 4-meo-DMT. Peeerrfeect. Definitely not for a party, but if you want to just have the most psychedelic time. They work very well together.
With 4-ho-MET. Very powerful, I don't notice much difference than just a very strong LSD trip. 4-ho is either overpowered or just a great potentiator.
With DOC. DONT DO THIS. It's a waste of LSD. DOC overpowers it immencely. DOC just takes u to wherever acid does but for 2x longer. So the lsd didn't shine through.
Yeah heard someone who did it with 6-apb on a party haha sounds interesting!
And 5-meo-dipt sounds amazing! But i think i need to do 5-meo-dipt itself before i start to do the combo hehe.