View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflipping LSD+MDMA

KneelB4Doom

Bluelighter
Hello I am fairly new to both substances (less than a year). I have rolled a few times using 100mg gel caps. Max dose I have taken is 2 caps at once with no redose. I have done LSD many more times than MDMA. Last day I tripped was 4 days ago and I took 3 100ug tabs. I am wanting to candyflip the last of my stash and then take a break for 1-2 months from everything but cannabis.

I currently have 2 tabs of LSD dosed at 100ug and 3 MDMA caps dosed at 100mg. I am wanting to know the best way to candyflip these for the best experience possible. ALL opinions and suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you!

People have very mixed and somewhat polar opinions on this matter.

I'm not advocating it, but personally have always enjoyed my flips. I'd go with 100mg of MDMA, wait for 2-3 hours for effects to settle and then drop a tab of acid. You may add more of LSD within about an hour after dropping the first tab, but be careful as effects may come delayed due to MDMA. I found that the set and setting will be even more crucial than the dose. For me it definitely has to be with other people around - at some cool concert or in good company participating in social rituals (drum circles, celebrations, e.t.c.).

Remember that stacking empathogens with psychedelics may increase effects of one another and the combination potentially could be dangerous for certain individuals.

Have fun and be safe! ;)

People have very mixed and somewhat polar opinions on this matter.

I'm not advocating it, but personally have always enjoyed my flips. I'd go with 100mg of MDMA, wait for 2-3 hours for effects to settle and then drop a tab of acid. You may add more of LSD within about an hour after dropping the first tab, but be careful as effects may come delayed due to MDMA. I found that the set and setting will be even more crucial than the dose. For me it definitely has to be with other people around - at some cool concert or in good company participating in social rituals (drum circles, celebrations, e.t.c.).

Remember that stacking empathogens with psychedelics may increase effects of one another and the combination potentially could be dangerous for certain individuals.

Have fun and be safe! ;)

Yes they do! lol I appreciate your input!

Ended up taking the LSD first, all 200ug.
Just took 100mg mdma about 3 hours into trip. Feeling great!:)

Ended up taking the LSD first, all 200ug.
Just took 100mg mdma about 3 hours into trip. Feeling great!:)

Damn. feeling a headache starting lol. was going so well. I guess this has turned into a trip report. Hope nobody minds. Please delete if so haha.

It will settle soon I think, you can safely take 200mg Ibuprofen if you're normally ok with it and if headache stays on.

Don't rush into the experience too much! ;)

"Don't rush into the experience too much! ;)"

Very good advice.

I can definetly tell my brain is running on E(lol)mpty. It needs much rest

Respect your body and respect the substance!

Took a shower and the headache is gone:) ill wait on the Ibuprofen for now. Thank you!

Post Trip Summary:

Had an amazing experience. I highly recommend trying to flip these substances atleast once. My flip was as follows..

-Took 200ug of LSD @ 11pm - I opted to dose lucy first because of the two I enjoy trippin more :) My tolerance buffered the experience I believe.
I was getting some visuals but it was more like I had to concentrate on what visuals I wanted to see before I would "see" them. I felt great tho. Euphoria, body high, music sounded great, wanted to dance etc..

-3 Hours later @ 2am I took 100mg mdma gel cap.
Molly hit me quicker than normal this time and it really overshadowed the LSD. Feeling great with immense energy and riding the waves.

-2 Hours later @ 4am I took 100mg mdma gel cap.
This kicked it up a knotch. Wasnt really expecting it to intensify that much but it did.

-2 Hours later @ 6am I took my last 100mg gel cap. ( I know, I know. Wasteful, but I am the type of person that cant really be in possession of something and not think about doing it.
If I dont have it readily available then its no problem at all lol.)
Anyways at this point I was physically out of energy like I could feel calories being leached from my body haha. I was still going strong!

2.5 Hours later @ 8:30am I crashed HARD. Haha ended up sleeping until 5:30pm. Made a bomb ass breakfast spread then went to work in a great mood. I thought id be in the dumps from all the mdma but nope.
Afterglow FTW.

I will be trying to roll before my trip in 2-3months. Ill probably log that in its own thread or come back to this one.

Thanks for reading!