• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflipping and MDMA

Well to be fair chemists never start off pumping out magnificent product unless they are very particular from the get go, it takes time to refine their particular method and from what I hear with LSD it’s not super easy to get the high purity we often seek. Maybe he’s gotten a lot better over the past few years?

I have heard about negative spiritually unclean batches too but with LSD being such a trippy substance (for lack of better description lol) I’m willing to accept maybe some of my experiences with said batches were caused by placebo.

-GC

JoR crystal? Aztec? Can someone give me a run down on the supposed meaning for these as well as any other crystal names they can think of?

I’ve heard needlepoint, fluff, rose, and silver.

-GC

JoR is Jesus of Rave, an alias used by a famous LSD chemist.
His batches are called JoR followed by a number.
He belongs to an organisation called Church of Rave, that will want more than money to allow you to acquire their LSD.
It is said that they will anonymously test the quality of your product before they give you anything, and you need to be selling a good and fairly priced and dosed product consistently yo pass.

Aztec is the name of a batch that is supposed to come from South America (hence the name), and in my experience it is extremely good.

JoR crystal? Aztec? Can someone give me a run down on the supposed meaning for these as well as any other crystal names they can think of?

I’ve heard needlepoint, fluff, rose, and silver.

-GC
JoR crystal is based out of some oldschool chemists in america tight nit group supplies most of the DN groups with crystal that then go onto lay. Aztec is suppose to be from precursors in south america in Brazil its more shaded in alot of mystery.

Needlepoint refers to quality etc. These Jor and aztec are specific groups of chemists and suppliers but they don't lay it and instead pass it off to people like GG group who lay them onto blotter.

In australia they have Australian rye crystals usually dosed at 120 ug on blotter locally this acid is made from ergot grown in australia. On the streets in Melbourne vials of so called Canadian needlepoint have been around going for years but i was pretty certain it was just ald-52 crystal dosed up from the research vendors.

Alot of domestic one offs happen all over the world if a grad student gets acesses to ergot to pay of their student loan and thus a local area is supplied with a few 10k tabs for a while.

New zealand has a large ergot infection i see ergot everytime i go driving out rural on the side of road in the rye grass. Hippies got busted in the 90s in a commune here with their own farm with fields of rye infected ergot they would all go to gather and manufacture LSD til the police busted their child abuse sex cult.

Instead production moved into more professional hands i believe coming out of backwater unis here and other hippie towns or cities. NZ is very lax with precousers watch and i have seen in school labs very dangerous shit left laying around from the 70's PCL3 etc POCL3. I have no idea why a highschool would ever need POCL3 and i just assume a previous LAB tech or teacher their since the 70s were doing some untoward stuff. Doing contract lab tech work i have come across many things that should not of been in their work places or environments.

So you notice how they test the quality of their downstream dealers? This is part of the whole “good karma good life” mentality that so many of the top psychedelic pushers have, knowing that if you do right in the world you’ll be ok with nothing to worry about..

What is known about this JoR character and the CoR? I’m curious now.

-GC

So you notice how they test the quality of their downstream dealers? This is part of the whole “good karma good life” mentality that so many of the top psychedelic pushers have, knowing that if you do right in the world you’ll be ok with nothing to worry about..

What is known about this JoR character and the CoR? I’m curious now.

-GC

Dark Web LSD stalwarts jesusofrave in their own words

Today’s blog is a guest post by jesusofrave. Jesusofrave is one of the most enduring brand names of the darknet markets since the early days of the original Silk Road when they sold direct to users.

screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-7-52-34-am

Fast forward 4 years, and jesusofrave is a wholesale supplier of MDMA and LSD, operating across all major darknet markets, as well as supplying direct through their own dark web site, The Church. They have some major plans for the near future, including providing significant assistance and donations to organizations using psychedelics in therapy.

Here they tell how they got to where they are.

A Short History of Nearly Everything (jesusofrave)

Anyone with more than a passing interest in the darknet is bound to be familiar with the name “jesusofrave.” Even if we’ve never dealt with them personally, we may associate the name with longevity, or professionalism, or simply nostalgia for the early days of darknet markets.

Over their careers, darknet vendors tend to befall at least one of a number of shortcomings, whether it be inadequate stealth or operational security; underestimating the necessary time and resource commitments; poor, unpleasant, dishonest, or infrequent communication; disdain for the community; lack of respect for anonymity; inconsistent or misrepresented offerings; or even outright theft and fraud. jesusofrave sticks out among this landscape for their distinct lack of complaints from their clientele. Very few vendors indeed can claim such a reputation and those who have sustained a similar level of satisfaction and community approval over such a length of time in this uncertain territory are even fewer.

The Early Church and the Silk Road

In her book Silk Road, Eileen Ormsby presents details from an interview with an alleged representative of jesusofrave going by the name “Joseph.” Joseph recounts how in the pre-Silk Road days he and a small group of associates sold what Ormsby refers to as “party drugs,” mainly LSD and MDMA, to acquaintances, and developed a reputation for quality, professionalism, and honesty but found that dealing face to face tended to complicate social relationships. Joseph is said to have heard of the Silk Road initially through the infamous Gawker piece. Intrigued by further media mentions over the ensuing year, Joseph gathered together some trusted friends who set to the task of doing the necessary research and building the infrastructure required to set up shop on the Silk Road, which they did in late September 2012.

At this point we can leave Joseph and Eileen Ormsby as much of the story is a matter of public record. jesusofrave introduced themselves as a UK-based vendor offering a wealth of free samples of LSD and varying sized orders of LSD blotter and ecstasy pills. The free samples returned glowing reviews from the receivers, and more varieties of LSD and MDMA followed, along with cannabis and, soon, ketamine.

From the beginning, jesusofrave was active on the Silk Road forums, engaging with customers in their vendor thread, developing a rapport with the community, and generally functioning as a benevolent and sensible presence. The early weeks also marked the appearance of the offering that came to be most closely associated with jesusofrave: the “Christ” crystal, later referred to as “The Original Christ” (TOC; “Tears of Christ” in liquid form), described as white fluff from Switzerland of 95 percent purity or better. jesusofrave soon earned the approval of the original LSD Avengers who were notable for promoting systematic testing with independent labs to verify LSD content of Silk Road vendors’ offerings, provoking a marked increase in the standard of quality and accuracy of dosage information among Silk Road LSD vendors. By this time jesusofrave’s good name was being brought up alongside the most highly regarded Silk Road vendors throughout the forums.

Business continued as usual over the following months, with the eventual addition of DMT, 2C-B, and dextroamphetamine. In early 2013 jesusofrave took a step that put them in a class of their own by listing various vending consultation packages, offering to share the methods and mindset that had already made them one of the all time most highly regarded Silk Road vendors in under three months.

By early summer 2013 the demands of vending on the small jesusofrave team began to exceed their capabilities, and rather than overextend themselves beyond the point of being able to offer their same high standard of service, they elected to step back, reevaluate, and reconfigure, removing listings for the time being with the intent to return periodically for limited sales of LSD rather than the previous full-time operation listing a wide variety of materials. They did reappear briefly near the end of September but the triumph of the messiah’s return was to be undermined with the October 2 Federal Bureau of Investigation seizure of Silk Road and arrest of Ross Ulbricht, the alleged operator of the hidden marketplace. jesusofrave moved quickly to establish alternate platforms of communication and contact buyers affected by the seizure. The immediate result was the unrecoverable loss of all buyer and vendor funds remaining in Silk Road wallets. The auspicious first chapter in the story of darknet markets and jesusofrave had come to an abrupt close; if the story were to continue the protagonists would have to seek a new paradigm.

Post-SR, the Majestic Garden, and the Move to Direct Dealing

In the wake of the Silk Road seizure and arrests a number of successor markets arose to fill the void, and jesusofrave established a presence on the most prominent among them, including Silk Road 2 (the most initially visible), Agora, and Evolution. Near the end of 2013 a group considering themselves the successors to the original Silk Road LSD Avengers established the Majestic Garden, an informational platform for discussion of darknet vendors’ offerings and contact information, with discussion limited to cannabis and psychedelics having a strong history of relative safety. The atmosphere of community engagement and positivity was the exact sort of place for the jesusofrave team to thrive, and so they did.

During their Silk Road career jesusofrave generally offered listings in personal use amounts, 100-dose units at most. In the interest of limiting their workload to maintain satisfactory levels of security and customer service, the team moved increasingly to bulk offerings and narrowed the variety of their listings in the post-Silk Road days. Near the end of the Silk Road days LSD vendors increasingly began to offer raw LSD crystal, and jesusofrave soon followed, offering quantities up to a gram. By 2015 jesusofrave had moved to offering raw crystal exclusively. This time period also found jesusofrave abandoning branding their offerings with any biased descriptors, which they found to color resulting experiences unduly, initially simply describing the material’s appearance and eventually opting for simple alphanumeric identifiers and approximate purity levels. Once vendors like HouseofSpirit showed the potential of having multiple varieties of LSD crystal on offer at once, jesusofrave moved to meet buyer demand by simultaneously listing the four best of the sixteen varieties of LSD crystal to which they have access, which were branded JoR #1 through #4 and eventually joined by #5, a further purification of #1.

Silk Road 2 was taken down and its operator arrested on its first anniversary as the centerpiece of Operation Onymous, a coordinated takedown of several hidden services by law enforcement agencies cooperating internationally. Months later, Evolution administrators shut down the site and stole all bitcoins in escrow. Vendors increasingly expressed dissatisfaction with the centralized escrow marketplace paradigm, citing the potential for both buyer and vendor to lose money in exit scams and long waits for funds to be released as absentminded buyers neglect to release funds. After the fall of SR2 and especially Evolution, jesusofrave moved to deemphasize marketplace-based purchases and, while maintaining Agora and DHL accounts, kept the Majestic Garden as their main base of communications. In April 2015 jesusofrave announced their price match initiative, whereby they pledged to match any reputable vendor’s LSD price, and consistently made good on the offer, repeatedly lowering prices to match competing offers. Between 2014 and 2016 the price of a gram was cut nearly in half. In August 2015 Agora shut down voluntarily citing security concerns, and the Majestic Garden experienced an influx of new contributors disillusioned by the remaining choices of markets and the concept of centralized escrow markets in general.

About a month into their Silk Road vending career jesusofrave had told the flock gathering in their Silk Road vendor thread of a dream to name twelve “disciples” who would receive special rates with jesusofrave and a monthly gift. It would be more than three years until this dream was finally realized in the form of the Cosmic Clergy. In February 2016, jesusofrave followed a number of ambitious vendors in setting up their own personal hidden service storefront, the Church, and announcing their intention to withdraw their direct presence from the Majestic Garden and operate solely through the Church. They also recruited a dozen respected Gardeners to help facilitate the transition and carry out necessary tasks going forward. The Clergy were to continue the legacy of attentive and good-humored customer relations on the Garden and elsewhere and develop new initiatives of interest to the wider community.

In some ways the story of jesusofrave reflects the wider trajectory of darknet markets and vendors over the past few years, showing how our concerns, preoccupations, and expectations have changed as a community. Before the advent of jesusofrave and the LSD Avengers “Does anyone know where I can get legit LSD?” was a common refrain on the Silk Road forums, and a few short years later one finds such a wealth of legitimate options that nearly every level of buyer and every variety of taste can find satisfaction in the range of choices, at prices low enough to rival the days of Pickard’s major production. As times change and jesusofrave withdraws their public presence to focus on their independent venture, the Cosmic Clergy works to provide continuity and help the organization remain the stable constant in the choppy waters of the darknet that they have long been. jesusofrave continues to approach their mission with open hearts and minds, a spirit of abundance, and a recognition of the need for constant innovation. The story is far from over, and since we can never predict where it will lead us, only one option remains: rave on!

This post originally appeared in The Church Newsletter. Reproduced with the permission of the authors.

Thank you Phobos, and with that I won’t ask anymore :) much love Jesus of Rave. Your dedication has changed the lives of many.

-GC

Finally found some other people also talking about GGs awful batches around the year and time i tried them direct from them. They had it tested and it came back 60% d-lsd and 40% iso-lsd. These are the dogshit batches many people i knew came across then and rightfully earned GG a bad reputation around these parts at the time.

monomandala_lsd_from_GG_confused on reddit.

This thread has been fascinating. I focus mostly on MDMA, and variations within batches of MDMA. However, I have never really thought much about LSD. However, reading this thread has made me realize that my shift in how I tripped may have been batch related. I always had very good vibe trips, but suddenly they shifted towards paranoia and anxiety. In hindsight, that occurred when I got some new LSD from a new source. I guess I will toss out what I have left of that, and try something new.